Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Southern Belle



Spell and the Gypsy Desert Wanderer Mini & Prairie Girl off-the-shoulder blouse, Minnetonka Moccasin Fringed Moc

Check out my guest blog post over at the Spell and the Gypsy blog . . . click HERE.

But for now, let me leave you with a song:

Here I go going down, down, down 
My mind is a blank My head is spinning around and around 
As I go deep into the funnel of love 

 It's such a crazy, crazy feeling 
I get weak in the knees 
My poor old head is a reelin' 
As I go deep into the funnel of love 

 I tried and I tried, to run and hide 
I even tried to run away 
Ya just can't run from the funnel of love 
It's gonna get ya someday 

It's such a crazy, crazy feeling 
I get weak in the knees 
My poor old head is a reelin' 
As I go deep into the funnel of love 
I tried and I tried, to run and hide 

I even tried to run away 
Ya just can't run from the funnel of love 
It's gonna get ya someday 
Here I go, going down, down, down 
My mind is a blank 

My head is spinning around and around 
As I go deep into the funnel of love 
Deep into the funnel of love 
Deep into the funnel of love 

-Wanda Jackson, Funnel of Love

16 comments:

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous look!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Girl, you look wonderful!

https://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rossana Suarez said...

you sooo gorgeous

Z Sasa said...

Love the top<3

New on www.shallwesasa.com

Jeanne said...

I love your shoes!
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

Such a pretty gypsy girl! You look so carefree and happy and I am really loving your long hair <3

Shakkablakka said...

I love spell and gypsy collective! Looks good on you too :) And love the shoes.. ah so much love for this whole post!

shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

Liz Lauren said...

love the look!


doing a giveaway on my blog!


http://hashtagliz.com/2014/04/01/knotee-giveaway/

fran said...

very very very nice blouse baby

NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: CATS IN MY SOCKS
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cats-in-my-socks.html

Stephanie said...

Beautiful, and full of life! Love this top <3

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

stephc16.tumblr.com

Francesca Rose said...

COMPLETELY ADORE THIS OUTFIT. It suits you so we'll :)

Xo
www.thisisfrancescarose.com

Shabrina Hazimi said...

Dy, you're getting more and more gorgeous in each of your post. Much love!

www.shabrinahazimi.blogspot.com

irene wibowo said...

love the skirt. :)

Irene Wibowo

Lary Mello said...

love this look!! :D
love your glasses!!!
xoxo
http://www.tastemycloset.com/

Nikki Williams said...

love these photos! and that skirt is gorgeous-- perfect colors

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

syedkazim ali said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com