Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 2014 Playlist


It's about time that I throw another one of these posts at ya'll. Music is right behind fashion and photography on my list of favorite things that consistently inspire me and keep the stories spinning in my head. It's hard to describe how music makes me feel, but I think what draws me in the most are the characters that I am able to create in my head that correlate with what I am listening to. You can feel so empowered, so chilled out, so moved, so sad, so extremely happy . . . There really isn't anything else in the world that can churn out to many emotions within us so quickly. Here's what I'm listening to right now.

Breathe by The White Birch

Little Monster by Royal Blood

High Ball Stepper by Jack White

Bridges by Broods

Wanderer by SWIMM

The Golden Throne by Temples

Going Home by Ásgeir

High School Lover by Cayucas

To You by Young Wonder

7 comments:

fran said...

I take note dylana

NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: BROWN SHADES with Paco Cecilio shoes
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/brown-shades.html

Nikki Williams said...

thanks for all the music inspiration!!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Juliette Laura said...

Ahhhhhhhhh yes yes! Such a perfect selection, your taste in music is killer!

http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

I love this. Would you ever consider making these into soundcloud/spotify/etc. form?

Rossana Suarez said...

you are super duper girl love you durrrr.

Michelle Lee said...

great!


www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Sasha said...

Awesome! I've always got my ears tuned to new music!