Monday, May 5, 2014

Rooftop Dancer


Paige denim overalls, Free People top, Frye boots, Filily by Luiny choker necklace

Hello start to a fresh new week :) The city is literally alive with the sound of music. Or at least that's how it feels to me. I have a week full of meetings and picture taking sessions with some really awesome people. Big changes are coming and life is probably going to a be a lot more unexpected for me. It's a little scary to think about sometimes, but deep down inside I couldn't be happier. I'm ready to explore and test myself, meet as many inspiring people that I can, and finally take on every endeavor with full on passion and enjoyment. I feel like in every job I've had since college, I've never fully been able to reach my creative potential. I was always just one or two steps back from what I really wanted to pursue. Which is okay, we all have our own timeline when it comes to what we want to achieve out of life, be it personal or something revolving around work. The journey, no matter how short or long, is always the most important part. Make it or break it. Stumble and get back up. Never say never.

Friday and Saturday were fully dedicated to friends and celebrations in Brooklyn over beers and dancing until 3am. Sunday was me working away on my computer prepping posts, catching up on abandoned emails/projects and working on organizing the crazy world that takes up space on my hard drive so I can finally have the space and a clear mind to work on some fresh new things for ya'll. I'm getting there! Get excited people :)

In other news, I really LOVE LOVE LOVE my Paige denim overall shorts, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY need some sort of haircut of sorts. And now, off to see Iggy Azalea tonight with Revolve!

12 comments:

Carelia Moran said...

BEAUTIFUL jewelry and top!! You look radiant my dear.
xo
Carelia

BOHEMIAN SEƑORITA…Blog post at:
MySmallWardrobe.com

Randi Zimman said...

I love the top and overall combo. And of course your jewelry too! You're always on point!
Xo, Randi
http://eye-see-you-randi.blogspot.com

Kacie Cone said...

Sounds like life is exciting you right now! It's refreshing to see someone going after what they want! You look awesome as always, loving all your rings!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

fran said...

baby this outfit is fantastic

NEW OUTFIT:SPRING STRIPES Clk Polo Daniel Wellington
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/spring-stripes.html

Natali said...

Looking forward to all the new things that you're preparing :) Beautiful blouse, looking gorgeous in this outfit!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Kiyana H. said...

Totally workin' this outfit. So great!

Kiyana from Kiyana Travels

Elisa Taviti said...

Love your photos!

Elisa - My Fantabulous World

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Loving your top and boots! Looking great as always x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

that top is gorgeous!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

Rossana Suarez said...

you look stunning even in casual outfit

Stephanie said...

Beauty, love this look!

x
StephC


http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

stephc16.tumblr.com

Shawnee said...

in LOVE with this look. ah, so perfect. paige denim + mexico vibe shirts (free people!) is always a good idea.