Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sunglass Hut #SGHWOWMOM


Last week I celebrated with Sunglass Hut their new #SGHWOWMOM Mother's Day campaign with Georgia May Jagger and her mother Jerry Hall. I was on the lookout for a beautiful gift for my own mother at the event, especially since my mom LOVES sunglasses. It's her number one indulgence. Sunglass Hut had a bunch of style options, but I knew that she'd love this Original Aviator style with the orange lenses. Just in time for summer. I was sad that my mom wasn't able to make it to the event to celebrate with me, but I'll be seeing her soon this summer when she visits NYC. Can't wait.

Hey mom! I love you and miss you, and you mean the world to me! All I can say is that I wouldn't be where I'm at in life today if it weren't for you! Can't wait to see your pretty face soon . Cheesy, I know, but this sort of thing always is :)

9 comments:

Norbyah Nolasco said...

Better cheesy than forgotten. I'm thinking your mum will love the shout out. Mums always do.

Summer in NYC is on my itinerary, too. Can't wait.
xo
n

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Absolutely loving all those sunnies! xx

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

fran said...

love everything

NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!!!!:SPRING STRIPES
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/spring-stripes.html

Elisa Taviti said...

Great images!!

xx Elisa - My Fantabulous World

Nettie said...

HAHA that dog is so adorable!

Rossana Suarez said...

thanks my luv !!

Nikki Williams said...

that pup is the cutest thing ever!!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

pursefixation said...

Great campaign and shots!Dog looks like he wants sunglasses too!:-)

www.pursefixation.com

Bret Mortimer said...

..that dog picture though.
I'm in love.

-Bret

www.goldenstatestyle.blogspot.com