Monday, July 28, 2014

Beach Club Crew

O'Neill swim top
Forever 21 swim bottoms

I'm quite strapped for time as I finish up moving to my new apartment in Brooklyn, so I'll let the photos do the talking this time around. A throwback to a few weeks back at a beach club in Connecticut. Living it up waspy east coast style for a weekend was pretty nice. These people have it good, let me tell you. Being around our friend's kids was quite refreshing. I had to capture every moment. 

I can't believe its nearly August. Summer still feels like it JUST began for me. Not an end in sight. Best east coast summer so far, I have to admit. Wouldn't change a thang. Here's to endless summers and being kids at heart forever. xo


Totally behind on posts, I know. So much has happened since these pictures were taken. Look forward to more updates on here soon! Trying my best to catch up amongst the craziness. 


Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous photos!!

Francesca Rose said...

you look gorgeous in these photos! and the kids are so cute. seems like a perfect day <3


Christina said...

i love the "look" of these photos!

- christina

Marta said...

Love these photographies!

coline said...

great pics ! x

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such great photos! looks like you had an amazing time :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Paulina Villalpando said...

Awesome photos! I love the running pic, you look super fit!

Robin Brook said...

You're such a wonderful photographer! xx

Purse Fixation said...

Great shots! Pictures say "Fun, fun, sun"!:-)
Good luck with new apartment!
Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
Fashion Advice, Events and More

Liz Lauren said...

such cute pics

Emily Chavous said...

I love your friend's Aztec bikini top. Super cute. Love beach days!

Emily ||

Comtesse Sofia said...

Love your swim suit and your photos look always gorgeous!!
Come visit my blog you'll love it ;)
See you soon,
Comtesse Sofia

Nikki Williams said...

gorgeous photos! your suit is so cute!


Anonymous said...

Lookin good girl! Perfect beach day & how cute are kids (buuutttt nice that they are not yours at the end of the day, keke)! I love the bather and sunnies! : )