Monday, August 4, 2014

Nicole Miller | MLB All Star Game


Nicole Miller floral top (SHOP SIMILAR TOP HERE)
Nicole Miller printed dress
Paige Denim overalls
Seychelles sandals

Had a grand less than 24 hours in the city of Minneapolis a few weeks back to rep Nicole Miller during the MLB All Star Game. This definitely wasn't enough time to really get to know the city, but it was just enough to get a taste of it. I can only imagine how psyched the city gets during hockey season. Kiara and I brought the livelihood of Nicole Miller prints to a city better know for red, white and blue. I must say, for my first baseball gave EVER (can you believe it??), I now have a sweet spot for the sport, and the city. Enjoy the photos in retrospect. 


Natali said...

Perfect overalls and sandals! You look so pretty in this outfit :)

Randi Zimman said...

You're so cute! I love these looks! The bright prints, white overalls, leather jacket, fun attitude - perfection!
Xo, Randi

El Fabricator said...

This flower top is so beautiful and I love the styling to. Awesome shoot all over!

CĂ©line said...

Such pretty pictures, I love how you paired your white overalls with a floral shirt, looks so lovely! Great combination xx

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such amazing photos, dear :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

AVY said...

I know I would love baseball if I was a totally different person.

/ Avy

Nikki Williams said...

perfect overalls!


Stephanie said...

Looks like fun, looove you girls' outfits! :)


Rachel Ang said...

Always dressed in perfect! I love you!

xx R

Sasha Avgherinos said...

Perfect, your white overalls are sick
x Sasha

Rossana Suarez said...

so lovely and love you so much to see you guys having fun