Friday, August 22, 2014

Sleepy Sun


Express romper
Stela 9 leather backpack
Jenny Bird silver cuff
H.O.W.L. necklace

As summer comes to a swift end, I'll still keep on dancing in the evening's rays as if it just arrived. I don't care what any of ya'lls think.


Sasa Zoe said...

Cute romper! Love it<3

AVY said...

Such pretty florals.

/ Avy

Vera A said...

I love the romper! Great look!
Verally, my personal fashion blog

Andini Ria said...

Cutest romper and it's so perfect with that backpack! <3

Adventures of an Anglophile

Stephanie said...

Beautiful look! I can't wait see your Berlin/Stockholm adventures with your sis! :)


Kacie Cone said...

Loving this! That romper is gorgeous!

Sophia Charles said...

Cute romper and backpack! x

Sophia ||

Nikki Williams said...

i love that print!


AgataP said...

i love you! you always look so happy and free :)

Rossana Suarez said...

you are amazing !!

Michelle Lee said...

love romper!

photographies75 said...


Lucíanonstop said...

I love the whole outfit :) It´s perfect! :) and you are beautiful :)

Christina said...

your posts make summer look. so. good.

- christina