Monday, September 22, 2014

F21xMe: Midtown Girl


Goldsign jeans
Dolce Vita sandals
ASH bag

I always try to make a huge point out of getting out to new parts of the city that I haven't yet been able to explore yet. Hell's Kitchen, for example. A bustling part of the city west of Times Square that I have only recently gotten to know since my sister just moved to the area. I made a quick pit stop through this part of town a few months ago when my parents were in town and I was furniture hunting for my new apartment. The neighborhood is thriving, full of bars and restaurants (including some really good Thai food) that remind me of St. Marks in East Village or MacDougal Street in Central Village Noho. On top of that, it oozes with the cozy feeling of the West Village thanks to the brownstone buildings and elevated stoops. Everything all together gives Hell's Kitchen both an elegance and an electricity that sometimes can't be found elsewhere. Here's to getting to know new sides of the city and falling more and more in love with it each and every single day. 

Wearing a top by Forever 21. Check out how others are wearing Forever21 by checking the #F21xMe hashtag on Instagram.


Cher said...

Cutest family for real! I love all of these shots. Miss you! xx


AVY said...

The top is cute, love the print, and God damn I miss New York.

/ Avy

Liz Lauren said...

love these pics!!

DISOWNED said...

I love Hell's Kitchen; always liked to go there for date nights and discover *amazing* new little places. I feel like I could live in NYC forever and still find new places to explore

<3 dani

Bianca said...

Oh, NY I miss you so! Lovely pics and lovely outfit, Dylana! xx

Sasa Zoe said...

Cute top<3

Natali said...

Gorgeous top! I absolutely love it!

Casi Stewart said...

Such a cute top! Love this look

fashion nightmare said...



Marta said...

Love your top!

♥ ♥ ♥

Nikki Williams said...

i love those jeans!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful look, NYC is always full of life love it!


Suzan Eats Bananas said...


Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra Cuiña said...

Nice top! XX

Tess Bigando said...

I love this look!!! Effortlessly chic! and those jeans are amazing!

In good faith,

Chelsea Candelario said...

I totally agree with you. Hell's Kitchen is a mystery to me. But looking at your photos, I don't mind checking it out!

Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores. I love your outfit.

Chelsea//Destroyed Beauty

Lary Mello said...

love your shirt!!!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your top and great photos x

fran said...

the top looks amazing on you

NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: STRIPES OVER THE SEA with my new Trashness shirt