Thursday, September 25, 2014

Oh, Debbie!


Whitney Eve blouse
1.STATE jacket
Forever 21 skirt
Birkenstock sandals from Free People

This mural is no longer up in the East Village, but I'll never forget it. Debbie Harry is just about the coolest chick out there. Bad-assery to the max.

"The only person I really believe in is me" 

- Debbie Harry

Shop more 1.State pieces below:


Monica L said...

I love your skirt and the background!:)


Sasa Zoe said...

so cute!

Nikki Williams said...

i love that shirt!


AVY said...

Oh how I love transparency.

/ Avy

Juliette Laura said...

That wall! And your top!

Natali said...

You look so beautiful, that top is so unique!

Liezel Esquire (FASHIOLIEZTA) said...

Love this look so much! Cute! X

Loser Girl Wins said...

I want to just live beside this wall, and I'm officially 5% sad that it doesn't exist anymore.

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

Rossana Suarez said...

that is the coolest !!

Jeanne said...

What a cool look!I love the shirt!

Robin Brook said...

Such a cool mural. I saw Blondie live a couple of weeks ago and posted about it here.. xx

mahjong said...

In your blog I was happy to see your article, better than last time, and have made great progress, I am very pleased. I am looking forward to your article will become better and better.
agario skin | mahjong connect | minecraft games |pac man | my little pony games | mickey mouse games | sniper games | agar io |halloween

hường lê said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
Sign in to Gmail to access to all Gooogle services. Log in to your account or sign up to create a new account
gmail sign in

gmail log in

what's gmail?

In this game, you start at the cavern men's age, then evolve! There is a total of 5 ages, each with its units and turrets. Take control of 16 different units and 15 different turrets to defend your base and destroy your enemy.
age of war

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.
happy wheels

strike force heroes

earn to die

Fireboy and Watergirl arrived again to the temple in the forest. 2 players together can help them to find their way out.

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
Big Farm | Slitherio
Tank Trouble | Happy Wheels
Goodgeme Empire |