Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pop Art


Viva Aviva crop top
H&M skirt
Dolce Vita sandal
Kelsi Dagger purse
Sabrina SL bracelet

A look from day one of NYFW. Woke up too late, didn't wash my hair, threw this two-piece ensemble on as soon as I got out of bed and twirled my way to Lincoln Center in a dehydrated daze. Wore flip flops on the subway before putting these sandals on. That's NYFW in a nutshell for you. I'm slowly beginning to realize how far behind on keeping you guys updated on here with more substantial stuff. Life stuff. And still so much to share with you guys from my trip to Stockholm and Berlin. Natalie and I are working on the raddest of rad of Berlin Guides in collaboration with Forever 21 for you guys. Keep a look out. It seems like I won't be back on track with this all until NYFW is over. Let's cross our fingers that I will make it until then! Can't wait to get back to normal business on here :) 


Liz Lauren said...

love the skirt


Insomnia said...

Still looking great! Good luck on FW survival :)


Maricruz said...

This is one of my favorites looks on you! You look amazing, loving the skirt xx


DISOWNED said...

Love that skirt.

This is what I miss most about working in NYC: those hectic mornings when last night was a late neon blur of worktime-turned-playtime, and mornings are only there to jump start the next adventure. Enjoy it! It's so fun while it lasts

<3 dani

Purse Fixation said...

Oh yes! NYC is even more hectic during NYFW (if it's even possibble!) and I'm going crazy myself to be here and there:-)Wish to be at two locations at the same time!lol Great look Dylana!Few more days!!

Toast your Purse with an Outfit!
Fashion Advice, Events and More

Nikki Williams said...

that skirt is awesome!



Sasa Zoe said...

Cute look! I love it<3


AVY said...

Perfect length and cut, love it.



Suzan Eats Bananas said...

Ce top est fantastique mais la jupe HORRIBLE !!

Vera A said...

Stunning! I love your skirt! x

Verally, my personal fashion blog

EmerJa said...

Superb!! Different fro mwhat you normally wear, but cool as well.


Kiwi Fashion Blog said...

This is a super cute cropped top! I love the design on it and it is perfect with that pencil skirt! <3

Helen Veyna said...

I love that skirt! The shape is beautiful, and I like that it's so colorful and fun.


Sweet Helen Grace

mane untame said...

I love the flowy fabric on the top and bottom. The colors match so well and that print is so lovely


Lary Mello said...

love this look!!! <3



Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the top! So stunning <3 xx


Somebody from Somewhere said...

What a gorgeous skirt!


Beauty Follower said...

Wow great top
and the pattern of your skirt is really awesome!


Chelsea Candelario said...

The outfit is amazing! You can never go wrong with clothing during Fashion Week.

I can't wait for what's to come.

Chelsea// destroyed-beauty.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

such a pretty outfit :)


Jenelle Witty said...

I looove this look on you. Yes please to more of the 'life' stuff. :) The Suarez sisters live life with such joy and honesty, I look forward to reading more personal stories.

Plus you write so well.
xx Jenelle

Emo Zubair said...

Online Jobs