Thursday, September 18, 2014

Sabrina SL | Unbroken Broken Lookbook Part 1


I had the amazing pleasure of modeling for my Sabrina SL, my dear friend Sabrina's latest jewelry collection. Her jewelry is so, so breathtaking. I fell in love as soon as I saw and touched the first delicate choker necklace she showed me, totally handmade by Sabrina herself. Every single one of her pieces are handmade from start to finish, all with love and with so many stories to tell. Her latest collection is called the Unbroken Broken, shown by the theme of broken hearts that fit back together in many of the pieces. A collection inspired by love and the heartaches we all go through yet patch ourselves up over and over again. A romantic at heart, I love the concept. The entire shoot was shot on our favorite streets of Williamsburg by Sabrina herself. Doesn't she have such an eye behind the camera, as well? We styled the shoot from pieces from my own and Sabrina's closets. 

I am so lucky to have gotten to know Sabrina this summer, and I am so excited to see where Sabrina SL goes forward. Look out for something really cool that we are collaborating on for her line. Just wait and see. 

Part 2 of this shoot coming soon, plus a rad giveaway for you guys!

In the meantime, make sure to check out more of Sabrina's designs on her website HERE.

10 comments:

Sasa Zoe said...

Love these accessories<3

www.shallwesasa.com

Liz Lauren said...

love this! great looks


http://hashtagliz.com

Rossana Suarez said...

wow gorgeous love it so much

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Stunning! Love these pieces x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

you look so gorgeous!!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

Kristie Glenn said...

Beautiful, romantic maxi dresses!

www.bluelabelsboutique.com

fran said...

I adore youuu

NEW LOOK IN MY BLOG: “La Farola”
http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/la-farola.html

Aditi Mayer said...

These photos are just gorgeous. Loving the blog, and followed on bloglovin! Please, if you have the chance, check out my blog and perhaps follow if you like it!

adi-may.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

i love that black maxi!

xxoo,
nikki

www.dream-in-neon.com

Lary Mello said...

wooow! amazing pics! amazing clothes! and you look so beautiful!! <3

http://www.tastemycloset.com/