Saturday, October 18, 2014

Black and White All Over


7 For All Mankind jeans from REVOLVE
Nine West x Pamela Love boots
Stela 9 backpack

I wonder every single day why I decided to cut my locks this summer. But I can't turn back time. I just have to suck it up and give myself head massages in the shower and pray that it'll help stimulate the growth process. ha. I miss hiding behind it when I get the need to be hidden. Until the day comes when I can once again be called a long-haired hippie, I'll prance around in patterned pants to make up for the missing percentage of my boho-centric DNA.


ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

such a great top :)

ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
ChocolateFashionCoffee INSTAGRAM!!!

Natali said...

Always looking gorgeous an this is a great boho outfit!

AVY said...

Hippie isn't enough?

/ Avy

Avanti Garde said...

Gorgeous outfit! Love the combination of the top and jeans.


Susann said...

Such a great look! The top is so pretty :)

Liz Lauren said...

love those pants

Rossana Suarez said...

omg love the long hair soooo much but never mind it will grow again as you look good anyway!!

Bianca said...

Love the print of the pants! xx

Oly Shamrik said...

Adore neutral palette'

Oly from TLV Birdie Blog

Elisa said...

Beautiful pants !
My Fantabulous World

Kalina said...


Monica L said...

I love your boots and the top is really pretty!:)


Jessica M said...

It will grow back!! And in the meantime you still look like hippie royalty =)

Mária Hanzalíková said...

You look so beautiful. And don´t worry, your hair will grow again :)

Nikki Williams said...

those pants are amazing!

xx nikki