Wednesday, October 8, 2014



KAS maxi dress
Diesel leather jacket
DV by Dolce Vita shoes (SHOP HERE)
Sabrina SL necklace

It's not too often that you'll find me in something as feminine as this dress, but this particular day I couldn't resist putting it on and adding some extra wave to my hair. Because ya know, that's what girls do. I find delight in the contrast of a pure white dress against a beat up leather jacket. I'm a Libra, and we like balance. More often than not you'll finding me rocking two extremes at the same time because that's what feels right to me. I thrive on the idea of duality and versatility. 

Jumped right into a week full of photo shoots (behind and in front of the camera) and major editing for projects. Natalie and I have something up our sleeves that we are really excited about, but it's super hush hush for now. All I can say right now is that I really, really love my job. Freelance life ROCKS. It means I work 24/7, but every second of it is totally worth it. 


Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love your jacket, you look great x

Rossana Suarez said...

dylana you are amazing , love the dress and you are so beautiful in everything , can't wait for more.

Carla Calvo said...

Im loving your style!!!

Liz Lauren said...

love how you styled the dress

Georgie Lowen said...

This outfit is perfect. I think I would destroy a white dress if I am honest. I would end up spilling tea down it!


Nikki Williams said...

love this! that blue wall is perfect!


Restless Nomads said...

I absolutely adore this look! I've been searching for the perfect lacey white dress and I think this just might be it.

xoxo Sara

Natali said...

In love with this dress! You look gorgeous!

Holly Rose said...

I love this outfit, that dress is gorgeous and works really well with the jacket! Love your hair like this too!
Can't wait to see the projects!

Stephanie said...

Perfect outfit Dylana! Love every detail, btw where's your bag from? obsessed with it!


Michelle Lee said...

totally agree with you
I'm a freelancer and love to work 24/7 whenever I get a chance
anyways love this outfit so much!