Monday, October 27, 2014

Winter Coats | Rodebjer


A new brand straight out of Stockholm that I'm majorly, totally, butt crazy in love with is Rodebjer. First learned about the brand right before our trip to Stockholm a few months ago, and I've been addicted to their minimalist meets luxury design aesthetic. Already I see so many options for a new winter coat. Understated luxury is my favorite because it's timeless and literally stands the test of time. But what makes Rodebjer stand out from the rest of the chic Swedish brands is their touches of interesting patterns and texture. Don't you see a little bit of bohemia in there with the desert worn stripes and the Mongolian-esque fur? I sure do, and you know that is so me!

Shop my favorite Rodebjer coats below:

4 comments:

Miss Leote ♡ said...

Love love love... great choices

http://www.missleote.com/

Just another style said...

They look so cosy! Love the choices!

www.justanotherstyle.blogspot.com

Nikki Williams said...

i love that madewell one!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Rossana Suarez said...

that's perfection