Sunday, November 2, 2014

Evening in Williamsburg


I'm a Bushwick baby, but I still love my beloved Williamsburg and Bedford Ave., despite the tourists and streets overridden by well dressed hipsters. It's still my little Manhattan escape. It's gritty charm brings out the best of me. As does the food and boutiques and all the good places to catch a beer at. The evening is my favorite time of day to walk around this neighborhood. The vibe is so chill and relaxing. The streets are lit up from the light bouncing off the water. Everything sparkle a little more than it does during the day. Every corner has hidden nooks that just might become your next main go-to spot. On the weekend, Williamsburg thrives just like Manhattan. But a Thursday early evening? It's just the right amount of peaceful. 


Photos shot by me

12 comments:

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

Gorgeous pictures... of a gorgeous city. xx

TOPCOAT

►Nadush said...

lovely photos !
please follow me COLORFUL THOUGHTS :)

Mademoiselle Vi said...

AMAZING PICS <3
www.mademoisellevi.com

Lena Park said...

love all the pics. you really captured great moments of Williamsburg !:) I've been to Williamsburg a yr ago and I fell in love with the city. It was really chill and relaxing. Me and my friend would go thriftshopping, grab a beer at 3pm, and have awesome thai food & coffee.. Oh seeing your pics makes me wanna be there right now!! :) xo

Liz Lauren said...

amazing photos


http://hashtagliz.com

FASHION SNAG said...

Cool place!

www.FashionSnag.com

eDina said...

Love the vibe of these photos!


Printed or Plain fashion blog

Jennifer Jayne said...

My favourite place!

Jennifer Jayne xx
jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

Georgie Lowen said...

When I went to New York back in March, I spent a lot of time in Williamsburg. I fell in love with it! Cannot wait to go back with my boyfriend.

Georgie
xoxo

www.thelipstickdaily.com

Kim | Margin & Column said...

I always love your NYC photo posts, love the way you capture the city <3

Stephanie said...

Sweet pics, great eye!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

Nikki Williams said...

love these!
xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com