Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fall Picnic

___

Line & Dot dress // SHOP HERE
Diesel leather jacket // SHOP HERE
DV by Dolce Vita shoes
Joy Gryson bag // SHOP HERE
___

Happy Sunday. Another outfit from a few weeks back. Probably too cold now to wear this outfit. It's arctic out now unfortunately. And with the wind, it seems like I can hardly even keep my hat down on my head. East coast problems. Whatever, I'll find a way to deal. Fall is long gone here in NYC, but I always find a way to make this summery checkered mid-length dress work in all seasons. Tights. A thing or two layered on top. A turtleneck layered underneath. Or all on its own. It's forever on rotation in my life.


Shop the look:

17 comments:

adrian said...

Wow love the jacket

susan said...

You look so nice and love the shoes and jacket and love you .

thiang said...

Your style is always on point !!

Natali said...

I love wearing dresses as skirts! That leather jacket is pure perfection, love the back photo!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Monica L said...

Cool outfit! Love your bag!:)

http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

Samantha Chic said...

Love a good monochrome look! -- SC at www.samanthachic.com

Elisa said...

Love your look!
Xxx
Elisa.
My Fantabulous World

eDina said...

Yay, love this look, everything about it is just perfect!

x Printed or Plain

Sheila Joy said...

LOVE the layering and the plaid, of course!

http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

aurora morales said...

so sexy dress !!

rossana said...

Perfection !!

Liz Lauren said...

love how you styled this

http://hashtagliz.com

Tonya said...

SO good. I love the idea of pairing a sweater over a dress, super chic and edgy.

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness I love this dress.

Ria said...

Even in this picture I feel like I'm feeling for your bare legs. New York struggle hehe. Come to Florida!

Nikki Williams said...

i love those shoes!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Ideas Master said...

It's amazing jacket design is also unique with front or back. Thanks for giving new ideas for how to wear jackets with different look. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets