Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#FPMe Vancouver with Kiara and I

So much to show you guys from my four long days in Vancouver with one of my best friends, Kiara of Tobruck Ave. A little recap of our trip is now on the Free People Bldg 25 blog, with a list of all the spots we hit up while I was there. Hope you guys can use this as a guide for an upcoming trip to the dreamy and woodsy Vancouver. I am now thoroughly in love with this city! Kiara was born there, spent a bit of her childhood there, and lived there again for college. I'm so glad that I decided to book a trip out there to visit her face, since I've missed her so much since she's left the east coast. Vancouver is full of contrasts. A modern, impeccable city full of hip and trendy spots we young people love, but fully surrounded by nature untouched by anything that feels remotely city-like. It was such a breathe of fresh air . . . everything about the entire city. And everyone was so friendly! And the coffee! So good!

Check out the Free People blog post HERE.

And make sure to check out my FP Me profile to see more pictures of the looks I rocked while in Vancouver. More to come on the blog, as well! So check back here soon :)


AVY said...

Looks very peaceful.

/ Avy

Paulina Villalpando said...

Those pine trees, sigh. http://www.thepaarblog.com/

Liz Lauren said...

wow Vancouver is gorgeous! Need to go there!


3rzu said...

I've always wanted to go to Vancouver ! Maybe someday... :)



Jeanne said...

Beautiful pictures!

Dilara Köseler said...

I loved the photos so cool !



Sabrina T. said...

this location is great! love there!

Patchwork à Porter

eDina said...

magical photos!

x Printed or Plain

Stephanie said...

Cool, awesome pics! Vancouver def on my bucket list!



Nikki Williams said...

ahh gorgeous!

xx nikki

Kiara Schwartz said...

So fun! Take me back! NOW
Love you!
Tobruckave Blog