Saturday, November 8, 2014

Photo Shoot | Flamenco Siren

Was doing a little re-editing of some old photos I took for my portfolio at the beginning of summer, so I thought I'd re-post on the blog since I love these shots so much!

DANNIJO choker and cuffs
Rock n' Rose UK black choker
Karen Millen jacket
H&M bralette
Camilla and Marc trousers
Earrings by Miriam Salat

Photography: me
Styling: Natalie Suarez and I
Makeup: Clarissa Luna
Hair: Liz Nevin
Model: Alessandra at Fenton Moon

Shop some of my favorite Dannijo necklaces, similar to what is featured in this shoot!


Liz Lauren said...

you take such gorgeous pics! I would love to shoot with you some day!

giveaway on my blog

Avanti Garde said...

Gorgeous shoot! Beautiful model and a great look.
Well done!


Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

The photos are absolutely stunning. xx


Michèle Kruesi said...

wow! these photos are bomb! LOVE the outfit, the accessories and especially the jacket. Well, actually everything about the post! Super inspiring

Elisa said...

Love your pants!!
My Fantabulous World

Monica L said...

This jacket is gorgeous!:)

Jurgita K. said...

Stunning :)
Muilo Burbulai

Lovey Fleming said...

Such a beautiful post darling! I'm in love with the old world feel. What a great design of both the jacket and pants!

Nikki Williams said...

stunning photos!

xx nikki

What to wear said...

Gorgeous editorial!

heather gilmour said...

Great photos and that jacket is just gorgeous!

Upholstery cleaners Croydon

Michaella said...

Great blog! I just followed you on Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

Michaella from

Michelle Lee said...

amazing shots

Natalie Suarez said...


Natalie Off Duty