Monday, November 10, 2014

Pink Lady


VEDA Lazer jacket // SHOP HERE
Express pants // SHOP HERE
Vans sneakers // SHOP HERE
Sabrina SL choker

This jacket really could be one of those girl gang jackets, like an updated version of the bright pink bomber that The Pink Ladies from Grease wore. Except that it is a whole lot more refined. Brought out a more boyish side of the the baby rose pink leather by pairing it with a pair of trouser, sneakers, and a basic tee. VEDA is where I head for my leather fix. You should, too, obviously.  

Did I ever tell you that I actually did a little musical theatre when I was kid? I performed in Grease and had a character written in for me. I sang It's Raining on Prom Night during a pre-prom scene. I love to sing, but musical theatre was definitely not my calling, but it was fun to try it out for a little bit. I was more of a dance team sort of gal.

Shop this look:


Natali said...

Fantastic pants and bag! You look so cool!

Monica L said...

Amazing outfit like always! Love your jacket and bag!:)

Dry Carpet Cleaning Chelsea said...

Lovely outfit - looks casual but in the mean time is very stylish!

Sheila Joy said...

I need a baby pink leather jacket in my life! also the pants<3

Liz Lauren said...

that jacket though! ugh this look is awesome

giveaway on my blog!

Rachel Lynne said...

Love these pants and your kicks!

Lary Mello said...

you look amazing!!! love this pants!! <3

AVY said...

Cool, pants look awesome.


Nikki D. said...

This look is totally cute! I think I havta buy myself a pink leather jacket now....hehe

Marta González Rubio said...

The pink leather jacket is just super chic and so rock, love it so much with the rest of the look. Super fan of Vans sneakers, they are the perfect shoes

►Nadush said...

amazing photos !
please follow me :) COLORFUL THOUGHTS

Nikki Williams said...

i love those pants!!
xx nikki

Hayley Larue said...

This outfit! Love it from head to toe. Those pants and that blush pink colored jacket are fabulous! <3


Jeanne said...

Stunning outfit! I love your biker jaket Dylana!
You look amazing!

Tere Ávila said...

amazing jacket, love it!


Arica J. said...

Love that coat! Great look!

Arica, xxo

bon. said...

the jacket is pretty awesome, it would be so versatile! cute musical theater story :) bon x

Alana and Kyra said...

love the pants :)


Beckerman Girls said...

Love your pants!!!! You look killer!!! and the photo's are amwah mwah
xo Beckerman Girls

Maddie Toy said...

obsessed with this outfit! and your hair is gorgeous!!


Holly Rose said...

I have similar pants to yours and I always struggle with a jacket, but yours is perfect! x
Holly x

Katie Appleyard said...

Stunning pictures, need those pants in my life!

Pardon My Obsession said...

Amazing pants and jacket, your look is so perfect !!