Monday, November 24, 2014

That Wrangler Blue


Vintage tee
Vintage Wrangler jeans
DV by Dolce Vita shoes
Sabrina SL x Dylana Suarez "Ratchet" rings
Scosha silver ring


Liz Lauren said...

love the jeans on you!

Stephanie said...

Cute style as always, love the details!


Natali said...

Perfectly minimalistic outfit and it has such a cool vibe!

Avanti Garde said...

I love this outfit! Definitely the kind of casual clothes I like to wear on a lazy day. The jeans look amazing!


Rin Handika said...

Love those wrangler jeans! Perfect vintage jeans, I think, I love how you wear it with stripes shirt! So classy :))

AVY said...

Cute, very 90's.

/ Avy

Paulina Villalpando said...

I love the stripped shirt!

Leah Wise said...

I need to find a pair of vintage Wranglers!

Nikki Williams said...

those jeans are fab!

xx nikki

Bianca said...

This look is perfection! xx