Monday, December 15, 2014

Bring the Party


H&M sequined pants // SHOP HERE
Christian Benner vintage tee
Artisan de Luxe vest // SHOP SIMILAR
DKNY socks
DANNIJO stone cuff // SHOP HERE
Jenny Bird Artemis cuff // SHOP HERE

The best thing about this time of the year is dressing up for all the holiday parties you most likely will be attending on the weekly :) I'm pretty casual in general, but I still jump at the chance to get a little more frivolous when the opportunity presents itself. I found these sparkly sequined trousers at H&M one day, and I knew that this was going to be a staple piece for my holiday party hopping endeavors. A beat up vintage tee to balance out the sparkly, and some dip-dyed faux fur for that extra glam rock element that you can't ever dismiss in situations like this. I don't care if it's cold out. I'll bare it and wear the fish neck socks and make a run for the nearest taxi cab. And even more important than the faux fur? The accessories. Rich tones of stones around my neck and wrist just make things even more festive. And viola! I'm ready to party. Where's the prosecco at???

Shop the look featured in this post:


Liz Lauren said...

such a cool vest

Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love this look, your vest is so cool

Natali said...

I need these pants and vest in my closet, they're so cool!

AVY said...

I hate H&M but those pants are actually cool.


Ashlee Favro said...

Loving these pants that are in style now!!

fran said...

you're the bestttt

NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: sweaters for autumn with Daniel Wellington and JVZ

Holly Rose said...

You look so nice!xx
Holly x

Michael said...

That vest is super dapper =), suits you so much!!

Have a nice day,
Michael / facebook

Zuza said...

Those photographs are absolutely amazing! I love your pants :)
Love Life Every Day
everydaybeauty instagram

Nikki Williams said...

love the red lip!

xx nikki

aurora morales said...

You are gorgeous and the vest is a killer love the look

rossana said...

amazing and flawless look.

Jane said...

That vest!!! So good!


Elle @ (Eat.Style.Play) said...

Off topic but your brows are NICE!