Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On the Run


Vintage bomber jacket from Brooklyn Flea
Paige tank // SHOP HERE
Siwy jeans // SHOP HERE
Reiss boots
Goldbarr necklace // SHOP SIMILAR

Let me just tell you about these jeans. The Ladonna fit by Siwy. The fit is PHENOMENAL. Feels like a boyfriend jean. Fits like the perfect skinny. Holes in all the right places. A mid-rise that's not too high and not too low. No joke . . . my booty feels top notch in them. Sorry I'm not sorry. I'm most often walking at a faster than normal pace than others a good amount of the times (places to go, people to see, hey it's NYC), and I need jeans that dance with me effortlessly. I just love my Siwys :) 

In other apparel news . . . I've been looking for what seems like ages for a vintage Japanese silk baseball jacket that doesn't cost over $1,000. Found something not quite as vintage (maybe late 90's??) at the Brooklyn Flea for pennies . . . fine . . . 75 bucks. It was one of those no-brainer purchases. Still feeling dope about it. 

Off to Las Vegas this morning for a mini Christmas vacation. Haven't been to the world of all night gambling and neon lights in years!! I think it will be a blast :) Once I'm back I promise to update more on what I'm up to back home in California. Ciao!

Shop some rad bomber jackets below:


Liz Lauren said...

love this jacket!! I think I had one like 10 years ago and I was obsessed

Giveaway on my blog!


Natali said...

This jacket is SO cool! Love that it's so colourful!


Dana said...

What an unbelievable color combo on that jacket! Really stunning :) Love how you mix story telling with all your outfit posts!

Nikki Williams said...

love those jeans!
xx nikki

Elisa said...

Love this jacket!
My Fantabulous World

Summer Read said...

Loveee that jacket! & those jeans look amazing! xx

Miss Pippi said...

I love your bomber jacket!


Laura Mitbrodt said...

I love your jacket, Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

OBSESSED. LOVE. super model.


Brenda Wood said...

Very cool style, I like.


the jacket is amazing. merry christmas!
x fiona


Marta González Rubio said...

The bomber jacket is absolutely amazing, love the oriental inspiration and the color is so cool. This look is perfect, it's original and chic. Merry Christmas!


aurora morales said...

Love the pic and you look so gorgeous.

ron said...

You are stunning and love the top.