Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sparkle Sparkle


1.State kimono // SHOP HERE
AG jeans
Free People ornament
Sabrina SL hand cuff
Kendra Scott three stone ring // SHOP HERE
Scosha silver cutout ring // SHOP SIMILAR
Adornia zig zag ring from ALEKKA
Dannijo stone cuff // SHOP SIMILAR

Christmas is over, but that doesn't mean the celebrations have to end. In my house, we like to keep the ornaments up on the tree far beyond the new year. Why not? A festive spirit is a mood booster, and who doesn't need more of that. So whether it's the sparkles on your dress, the glitter on your lips and around your eyes or the DIY holiday star hanging in the window, every bit of a holiday reminder that lingers around a little longer can make all of the difference. Embrace it. I hope your holiday week has been beautiful and full of laughter, relaxation, love, full tummies and excited aspirations for 2015 :) I'll definitely be taking some time to reflect and work on making some changes for the new year (I'll be letting you more about this soon). There's so much I want to do in the upcoming months and I can't just sit around and wait for things to happen. Find what sparks you and follow it into 2015. Even if it's just the smallest step forward towards it. Even just a shuffle. Every movement counts.

Shop the look below:


Sabrina T. said...

ok dear, this kimono rocks! I want it!:)

Patchwork à Porter

Natali said...

Gorgeousness!! This would be a perfect outfit for New Year's Eve!

Kacie Cone said...

Wow that kimono is totally gorgeous!

AVY said...

I love transparency.

/ Avy

Avanti Garde said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the kimono you are wearing.
The red lip looks great as well.


Liz Lauren said...

love the kimono!

Giveaway on my blog

Stephanie said...

Beautiful kimono! I love!


Tonya said...

I'm obsessed with that kimono, perfect amount of sparkle! And I have been obsessing over those ornaments at work! They're adorable.

Jeanne said...

Heartbeats for your kimono Dylana!
Beautiful pictures! Merry Holidays!



Jackie said...

Hope your holiday is wonderful :) That kimono is stunning and love your lip color!


You look so very cool in this kimono! Love it on you :)
x Fiona

eDina said...

Beautiful kimono!

Printed or Plain

Anoushka said...

Love the kimono, such a cute look!

Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

Willemijn Sofie said...

Oeh that Kimono is just perfect for New Year!
X Willemijn Sofie
Amsterdam So Fashion

erika wynn said...

Pretty, pretty pictures!
Happy Holidays, thanks for the permission to keep the sparkle!
Erika Wynn

Vera said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the kimono! ♥
Verally, my personal fashion blog

aurora morales said...

You are beautiful and love everything

Francesca Rose said...

yes! For me the festivities go on into the New Year too :)
I love the jewellery here!


Stacy said...

That ring! I need it!

Ria said...

Your ring game is on 100.

Ashlee Favro said...

Simply gorgeous!!

Nikki Williams said...

love that kimono!

xx nikki