Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Art of Keeping Warm with Land's End

___

Land's End puffer coat // SHOP HERE
AG jeans // SHOP HERE
REISS boots // SHOP HERE
ISLY clutch
___

There's nothing more much needed than a good and REAL winter coat in the Northeast. Winters here are BRUTAL, as I am sure the majority of ya'll have heard. Not new news. Freezing cold and trying and to look at least borderline chic is a tough cycle of a struggle each winter here. What's the point of looking cute when you have to cover it all up right? Well, problem solved thanks to Land's End. This puffer coat is my new best friend, and it's easy on the eyes thanks to its minimalistic nature and long, sleek lines. I've always snuck around wearing the puffer coat in the past to avoid getting lost in the homogenous tide of abominable snowman-esque winter gear that everyone else and their mamas sport in the wintertime. But this one feel different. I'm appreciating the art of its functionality (this baby has 600 fill power down to keep you extra toasty but not at all looking bulky) and the fact that it doesn't actually take away from what I'm wearing underneath despite its quilting. I wouldn't even mind throwing this baby over a sparkly party dress for New Year's Eve if it's going to save my body temperature from dipping too low. I went all black here, with a touch of grace from this lovely little clutch. I finally have figured out the key to unlocking the secrets of the fashionable puffer jacket. Long length to balance out the volume. Subtle quilting. And all black baby. 


Shop other chic Land's End outerwear pieces below:

16 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

you look amazing even in the freezing

http://hashtagliz.com

CHAMA FASHION said...

Love the long coat


XO CHAMA FASHION
www.chamafashion.com

eDina said...

Cool jacket, and yeah, if it's freezing outside the only thing matters is to find a coat what keeps you warm and if it's even stylish..well,is just the cherry on the top!

Printed or Plain

Natali said...

Looking very stylish even when bundled up!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Very cool all black look Dylana!
Stunning style!
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Rossana Suarez said...

always love the puff coat simple and so chic !!

aurora said...

OMG you look so good and you sure style it perfectly simple with ripped jeans and love your amazing eyebrows such a beauty!!

laurie said...

What can I say except love love so much the beanie and the coat!!

Regina said...

With this cold weather it has been challenging to keep warm, definetly :P http://www.alanaandkyra.com/

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra CuiƱa said...

Great look! I love it! XX

Insomnia said...

Simple, but stylish look!

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.fr/

Nikki Williams said...

that coat looks so warm!
xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Mari Morena said...

Really love the look!
The coat is great!

Megan McSherry said...

I love how you styled this puffer coat! I've always had a thing against puffer coats because I cannot pull them off for the life of me, but I think I'm going to give it one more try!
xx Megan
www.TunesandTunics.com

rebecca said...

You are gorgeous and love the puffy coat , you make it so chic !!

Live-Style20 said...

so nice look ;-))



kisses from Poland ;*

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com