Saturday, December 20, 2014

Vancouver | I Can Hear The Waterfall From Here


Free People maxi dress // SHOP HERE
Vintage scarf
The 2 Bandits cuffs // SHOP SIMILAR

Kiara and I found this epic point to watch the waterfall from on our way up to Whistler in Vancouver. Despite the cold, we rid ourselves from our coats and did some twirling in the sun's rays coming in through the trees, which was our only provider of warmth (at least for a few minutes). Mystified by the rainbow created above the waterfall, this day couldn't have been more perfect and inspiring. I could have stood there and listened to that waterfall all day long. Nature really is one of my greatest joys. We need to learn to take more time out of days to get out and enjoy it for the simplicity of what it is. So much of my imagination as a child revolved around our adventures in nature growing up. The memories are worth a lifetime.

Shop this look:


Mlle Coconath said...

Great outfit and beautiful pictures!


Sabrina T. said...


Patchwork à Porter

Vivian Le said...

So beautiful! As always <3


Natali said...

Breathtaking nature!!! You look like a real boho queen in this outfit!

Liz Lauren said...

I wanna go there

Giveaway on my blog!

Paulina Villalpando said...

Awesome location

eDina said...

Beautiful place to shot! Love all the pics!

Printed or Plain

AVY said...

It's something that really can't be captured , but this is close.


Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so pretty!

Jennifer said...

Stunner! This view seems like it would be amazing!

Jeanne said...

Impressive dress and pics Dylana! You look fabulous!
How inspiring!

aurora morales said...

what a beauty !!

mark said...

love that FP dress so gorgeous on you.

aurora morales said...

stunning and the scene is amazing !!

Dana said...

That hat is so rad. I love how you always pull them off in different style :)

Audrey Lin said...

The view in that fourth photo is simply breathtaking! I've been meaning to go backpacking or something so that I could get a view like this, and of course take some photos while I was at it! I'd really love to just go to a national park... -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's


The mood in those pictures is perfect!
Love, Fiona

Nikki Williams said...

gorgeous photos!

xx nikki