Monday, January 12, 2015

Viva Las Vegas


Rodebjer trench coat // SHOP HERE
Somedays Lovin top // SHOP HERE
Fossil purse // SHOP HERE
Lack of Color hat // SHOP HERE
Koolaburra boots // SHOP HERE

Happy Monday ya'll! Just wanted to share some photos from my family trip to Las Vegas for the Christmas holiday. We spent part of the day exploring Downtown Las Vegas, where Las Vegas officially started back in the early 1900s, 1905 to be exact I believe. I haven't been to this city of neon lights and endless gambling in quite a few years, so we thought it would be a fun and quirky indulgence to visit this desert city one more time just for kicks. My taste for the vintage and original makes my heart flutter that much more than normal at the sight of the retro signs that still light up downtown. To see what Las Vegas has become since it's start is quite an amazing sight, and a real recognition of the passing of time and the forthcoming changes that must always be expected and accepted and molded around. No matter what, it's still the same old Las Vegas I grew up knowing! Viva Las Vegas!

Shop my look here:


Michael said...

Nice photos from Vegas..I hope I'll visit it once too ^_^

Happy Monday,

Natali said...

Beautiful photo diary! Seems like you've had great family vacation! :)

Liz Lauren said...

ok now I really wanna go to vegas -- btw your parents are adorable

international giveaway on my blog

Rebecca said...

Such wonderful shots of Las Vegas. Downtown is so cute!!

Jeanne said...

Stunning photo diary Dylana! Your bag is so cool!

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous photos!!

Valentina said...

Wow, the hat make you so beautiful. Amazing pics <3

Tailored and true said...

Ooh I love these jeans they are such a cool look! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I hope you enter the giveaway!

Rosie May said...

I can't wait to visit this place. It looks magical. Also your outfit is on point!

Rosie x

Nikki Williams said...

love those two tone jeans!

xx nikki

isabel selles said...

i love those shots!!! amazing!



Mariel Parton said...

love the outfit Dylana and love the photos...hope to visit the city sometime in my life too haha <3 it looks amazing :D

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your jeans are so cool, I also love your bag

Bianca said...

Love your trench, Dylana! xx

Maddie Toy said...

your photos are amazing! and i'm loving those jeans!

Rashgmaal Bloodman said...

Las Vegas looks awesome. Next time squeeze me in your luggage lol.

Josselin said...

Looking so sweet darling! xo

mane untame said...

I absolutely adore your coat. Vegas is one of my favorite cities. There's a certain energy that is so hard to capture and replicate.


Jane said...

Another great outfit .. I'm in love with your trench coat !!