Monday, January 26, 2015

Beauty Files | Sunday Riley

I'm a huge fan of discovering and testing out new products that can shake up my skincare routine in a progressive way. One of my latest and brightest finds in this department is the luxury skincare brand Sunday Riley. I have been regularly using their Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer for two weeks and already my skin has seen a positive difference. It's almost as if my skin can actually breathe more! This super sheer primer feels extremely lightweight, with just the tiniest splash of color that still seems to cover up any extra redness I have. I slasher a light layer of it over my daily moisturizer and then just finish off with some concealer for a simple weekend face. This might seem a little too bare for most, but I always believe that the most important part of feeling good about the way you look starts with the foundation of your skin. Once you have that, everything else is just extra. Maybe just a quick curl of the lashes and a filled-in brow, that's it. 

A bonus of this tinted primer is that it is fortified with Rejuvenox, an antioxidant complex that helps oxegenize and plump up the skin by reducing and neutralizing the amount of free radicals that cause damage and aging. Hey, I'm all for that! I love science!

Check out some of the other Sunday Riley products that I have been using lately, as well :)


Valentina Fantini said...

you are beautiful! i love this blog!!!
would you like to follow each other? kiss from Italy

Instagram: @mybluesjeans87_official
MyBlueJeans - Facebook
MyBlueJeans - Blog


If this is a secret of your natural beauty - I HAVE TO HAVE IT! ;)
Need it!
Thanks for your comment on my blog, dear!!!


Kaley Beery said...

Love that ring! cool photos girl :)



My Closet Life Blog

Hannah Anderson said...

Love this review! I may have to give these products a try!

Liz Lauren said...

great review

Lena Chu said...

What a great product that lightweight with great coverage, definitely something new that I have to try out! Thanks for this review Dylana! :) xo~ Lena

Michelle LL said...

You look beautiful, love this review, have to try this. xo

Jennifer said...

Looking so fresh!!!

Need to try this primer :)

Karen Liesens said...

the products sound amazing, great review!

x karen

Ally Soeker said...

I'm totally going to try these out! They look amazing


Alessandra Mazzini said...

You look so pretty! I'm gonna try that!


Nikki Williams said...

so pretty!

xx nikki

Nerissa Obedencia said...

I love your ring and nail polish colour.
Great reciew..


I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

the chilicool said...

Great review!

Michelle Lee said...

beautiful photos!
i want to try this prodct too :) sounds very nice

Arden Rubens (TOPCOAT) said...

Such a gorgeous finish. xx


Suzan said...


Rosa Bueso said...

You look beautiful!

Little Dreams by R

Glitter Champagne said...

Amazing! Beautiful your Look!

Doused In Pink said...

I haven't heard of Sunday Riley and will have to give it a try! Your skin looks amazing!

Doused In Pink

The Fashion Panda said...

Great post and really nice pics !

danielle ericsson said...

You look very pretty and your skin is so beautiful. Is this product good?
Spring cleaning London

JUNE PASKI said...

It's been a loong time I eyeing this product, but the price is not purse-friendly. So, I'm still think about pros and cons. thanks for the review :)

xo June

Sarah said...

Beautiful photos! Primer really does make all the difference.

x Sarah

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous Dylana!
I'm just wondering, how about the texture? It looks creamy and bit sticky.

Darcy said...

Sounds awesome, thanks for sharing!

Estefania Laguna said...

Nice post,kisses.

Sheryl said...

Hi there : )
Just recently found you (and sister too) and I sooo enjoy your posts. I just ordered the tinted primer and I'm stoked to give it a whirl! Keep up the thoughtful, fun and sometimes personal writing. I really enjoy reading and look forward to new posts. Stay safe and warm during #juno. Oceans of love, Sheryl <3

Anonymous said...

I really love this review of trying new products on your skin. There are some products which are very effective than other products which can do miracles on your skin ie., meladerm

HRITHIK said...

I really love this concept of trying out new products for your skin. Best products are always best for your skin. One among them is lifecell anti aging cream. Do have a try