Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blue Web


For Love and Lemons dress from REVOLVE // SHOP HERE
Kendra Scott necklace // SHOP HERE
M.A.C. Matte lipstick in Sin // SHOP HERE

I think I want 2015 to be a year of the dress for me. A dress that feel so special that even just the act of zipping it up along the back is quite the adventure. A dress that I can wear to amp up the volume of even the most basic and uneventful of days. A dress that accentuates the curves that I have and make me feel like the woman that I know I am meant to fully become. A dress that sways to the motions of my dance and stretches to coincide with my happy steps. A dress that keeps me in character depending on my mood. A dress that I can wake up in after a wild, endless night and still makes me feel like a goddess in the morning. This seems to be a lot to ask out of a single dress, but when it comes to this key piece sometimes it isn't too much to ask to have it all. I think I may have found it all with this For Love and Lemons number that creates a blue web of love and ambition in my head as soon as I put it on. 

Shop my look:


Liz Lauren said...

I knew you were a mermaid!

international giveaway on my blog!


Natali said...

This dress is everything and you look so beautiful and senzualnu in it! Great outfit!


Andini Ria said...

Such a beautiful post, that dress is everything! <3

Andini xx
Adventures of an Anglophile

skyscrapers + palm trees said...

This whole post was magical and slightly mysterious. IN LOVEEE with the shades of blue. -alex


Natalie Suarez said...


Trou said...

Gorgeous dress!

Paulina Villalpando said...

I love the dress! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

Carina Ž said...

Such a beautiful pictures!!! :)


Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

gorgeous photos!


AVY said...

Ah, the woman I'm meant to become. I know all about that.



Edina Pakozdi said...

Not just your look but the whole post is so on point! Love the random pics and u look gorgeous (again)!

Printed or Plain

Stephanie said...

Beautiful dress and shots!



Emmajane. said...

Beautiful photography, love it! X

I just posted a Harry Styles inspired post, check it out...


Laura Mitbrodt said...

you always look so amazing, love these photos

Marta González Rubio said...

These photos are amazing, the dress is really beautiful and I love the mix with the sea photos. Just perfect


Jennifer said...

Stunner. And love the words you used to describe the dress.

Nikki Williams said...


xx nikki

naga raju said...

Wow, nice information for moreUses of Lemons