Saturday, January 10, 2015

Itch to Travel


It ain't no lieeeee. The itch to travel is getting well . . . itchier. I was cleaning out my laptop and stumbled upon these old pictures I took during a trip to London back in September 2012 with my sister. One of the best trips ever. To a city that I felt so inspired by and that I feel like I'd love to live in for at least a year someday. My time in California is winding down. I have no big trips planned yet, but hopefully something will be put into the books very, very soon. A second London trip is much overdue. 

13 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm about to plan another stay in NYC for next summer too! ;) I guess it must be the start of the year that calls for it! ;)
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

Marta González Rubio said...

Love London so much, I can't wait to come back in February. These photos are really amazing, they are beautiful and they catch the british spirit. Wonderful
Kisses

http://www.misskeyblog.com/

Edina Pakozdi said...

You have a good eye for photography! Really love the one with the punk guy and the one with the two businessman is great too!

Printed or Plain

Sarah said...

I miss London!!! Such a fantastic city!

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

great photos!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

Rosie May said...

I LOVE your photos! I can't wait to visit London.

Rosie x
www.rosiemay.co.nz

Francesca Rose said...

I love these photos! with the ones with the people in, it's like you've really captured the essence of London. I hope you come back soon

xo
www.thisisfrancescarose.com

Rossana Suarez said...

Love the Jean and vest

Alexa said...

Always obsessed with your blog and your writing very inspirational , thanks Dylana

Sonia said...

Love you so much and your patchy Jean is so chic

Nikki Williams said...

gorgeous photos!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Michael said...

Cool photos catching moments as they are..style which I like most..
Thank you.
Michael
www.ontheleaf.net

Michelle Lee said...

great photos!


http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.kr