Friday, January 9, 2015

A Second in Chinatown


Growze cardigan
KIN/K hat
Vintage belt
Paige high-waisted skinnies
Treejse tote
Sabrina SL crystal necklace

When is a bubble tea and a pair of high-waisted skinnies not a good combo? I'd say NEVER. I've got that bubble tea running through my veins. And my jeans are perfectly fitting enough to get me through any sort of sugar rush. Happy Friday ya'll. Currently getting over a cold right now, so I need any source of energy I can get my hands on right now. 

Shop a similar look:


Michael said...

Nice cardigan, perfect shoes and its color ^_^
Have a nice weekend,

Liz Lauren said...

omg boba -- love how that's the first thing I notice. Love the way you styled this -- but seriously that boba!!

international giveaway on my blog

Edina Pakozdi said...

You look lovely in that cardi!

Printed or Plain

Natali said...

Fantastic boho chic outfit! Love your cardigan and blouse!

RecalcitrantGirl said...

Would love to have a taro bubble tea right about now...if only it wasn't freezing out! Love how this background complements your outfit so well :)

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra Cuiña said...

Great look! I love your jacket! XX

Sheila Joy said...

great look! I love the green belt, adds a great touch.

Rosie May said...

Love this look!

Rosie x

Jeanne said...

What a cool cardie Dylana! Your outfit is very inspiring! i love your hat as well!

Marta González Rubio said...

Cool coat, the look is really great and these booties are so rock. Adore the bag

mariel janina said...

love your outfit Dylana and ahhh after reading this post I suddenly want bubble tea but I'm too lazy to go and get some haha
bubble teas are amazing <3

Jennifer S. said...

Bubble tea and fashion. Can't get better than that, for real!

Mackenzie Mancuso said...

That cardigan looks so cozy, and I love the boots!

xo, Kenzie
easy, lucky, free

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Great photos, I love your sweater

Holly Rose said...

I love everything about this look! Looove the jeans and coat, the boots are awesome and the hat just makes the outfit. xx



Woah, you look soooo good! The lightening is perfect :)
x Fiona

Nikki Williams said...

i love that jacket!

xx nikki

Loser Girl Wins said...

Soo in love with your sweater!!

xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

Sasha Avgherinos said...

This is so cute, your jacket and coat look very cool.


Nice look! ;)

Michelle Lee said...

great bag and cardi!