Friday, February 27, 2015

Back to Basic


CAMP t-shirt
Siwy jeans // SHOP SIMILAR
Vintage leather belt

For a girl who loves flowers in her hair and overly embellished maxi dresses, it's funny to catch me in just a basic tee and some blue jeans. But you know, it feels good to wear these things every now and then. It's like when you go out drinking all weekend and decide to stay in and drink tea every night for a week afterwards. You know, a fashion detox sort of situation. Especially when the stripes are bold and the jeans fit like a charm. That's enough to keep me smiling, red lip or no lip at all. 

So here it is, top 10 basics every fashion girl needs (in my opinion):

1. Black and white striped tee (not too tight and not too loose)
2. High-waisted medium blue distressed skinny jeans
3. Black long length blazer
4. A brown stiff-brimmed hat
5. Simple gold cuff bracelets for stacking
6. Burgundy leather moto jacket
7. Printed silk neck scarf
8. High-waisted button front mini skirt
9. Distressed vintage rock tee
10. Metallic leather oxford shoe


Mindy said...

Love this casual look on you! I saw the cutest burgundy leather jacket months ago at AllSaints and they sold out of my size :( wahhh
Mindy | Blonde Nouveau

Lauren said...

I love the photos! Nice look <33


Natali said...

Striped tee and pair of jeans always work so well together! You look beautiful! :)

Rosie May said...

Agreed! and there is really nothing like wearing a well fitted pair of jeans.


Georgie Lowen said...

This is pretty much the same outfit that I am sitting in right now. Even our make up is really similar today. I feel weird after I wear jeans for a while. I love dressing up a bit more - but I love the effect that a good pair of jeans and a good basic tee has.


Francesca Rose said...

I agree totally with your list!


Liz Lauren said...

basics is best. just perfect

aurora morales said...

so causal and yet so stunning.

Stephanie said...

Cool classic look!


Jeanne said...

I love your selection of flats Dylana! Great striped tee too!

Mariel Parton said...

so gorgeous Dylana even in just the basics :) <3

sonia said...

Simplicity looks so good on you too , wish I can look so good like you.

erika mendez said...

Few cannot look like you just in a stripe t-shirt and a pair of high waisted jean. You are simply beautiful.

Michelle Lee said...

great simple tee and jeans outfit!


Love the red lip!

Marta said...

Love this look! Lovely photos!

Nikki Williams said...

love the red lip!

xx nikki