Sunday, February 22, 2015

Beauty Files | The Amplified Lash

___

L'Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara // SHOP HERE
___

Recently I've been skipping the liquid liner for a simple shadowed eye flavored up with a more intense lash. I'm talking about thick and long mod lashes. Twiggy status. I haven't been more excited about a mascara before. L'Oreal's Miss Manga mascara is the bomb diggity bomb. The lash brush actually flexes, that way it gives more coverage to each lash, creating an amplified look. Who uses false lashes anyways? This is so much easier and less time consuming. My friends always joke that my selfless are sometimes somewhat verging Kawaii status, so this mascara is totally fitting to my alter ego. Give it a go, and you'll see what I mean.


11 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

gonna try this mascara

http://hashtagliz.com

Avanti Garde said...

I have a tube of this mascara sitting in my bathroom right now! I hope it looks good on me because your lashes look gorgeous.

Avanti
xxx
Avantigarde.wordpress.com

Telma said...

Lovely :)

http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

Mindy said...

I've heard amazing things about this mascara when it first came out. I have yet to purchase because I have sooo many ones that are open that I rotate. #beautyjunkieprobs!
xo,
Mindy | Blonde Nouveau

Ana Soares said...

I love this mascara! And really love the photos :3

Ana, xx ♥
http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/

Kelsabelle said...

Oooh I might try this!

www.kelsabelle.com

aurora morales said...

you have the best eyebrows and eyelashes with that born assets you make it easier and you are gorgeous !!

sonia said...

love the mascara girl it works !!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

I'm still not sure if I like that mascara, but everyone seems to love it :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Lauren Johnson said...

I just picked up this mascara yesterday and haven't had a chance to use it yet so now I'm super excited to try it out!

Lauren | Disco Daydream

Nikki Williams said...

love me a good mascara!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com