Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2015 Playlist

Hey ya'll! Another playlist for you guys to kick off the new month with. A little bit more upbeat than last month's I think? Not so sure and it doesn't matter anyways. But this is what I've been listening to like crazy these past few days. Please make sure to include Sam Smith's entire album in this, as well, just FYI. I can't get enough of his silky golden voice. Now find a time to zone out and tune in. It's times like these when I wish I still had a car and could go cruise somewhere far and not look back for a few hours. 

LISTEN HERE via Spotify :)


Michael said...

Yers & Years <3 <3 <3


DIANA DYE said...

Just in time- I wanted a rad playlist!!

Suzan said...

il y a de très jolies pochettes !

Britt D. said...

Yes! I am ALL about Thumpers!!!