Thursday, March 12, 2015

Down Down Town


Free People tunic // SHOP SIMILAR
Baukjen faux fur jacket
Vintage sweater (underneath)
AG jeans // SHOP HERE
Chloe purse // SHOP SIMILAR
Aritzia scarf
Scosha silver cutout ring

Just realized that this outfit is a little more homeless than chic, but that's why I kinda think it works. It was too cold this day to be extremely chic anyways. The blue sky is deceiving. Anything looks good with a smile on your face anyways. These pictures were shot downtown one day by One World Trade Center, where I will actually be speaking on a panel for Teen Vogue Fashion University this Saturday. Tickets are still available to attend HERE. I've never done anything like this before, and although I'm really excited right now I know that I will be quite nervous once the day actually comes. Public speaking is not my forte at all. Still, it's very flattering that Teen Vogue asked me to be a part of this panel to talk about what I do and how I got started with my blog, as well as answer questions from the students attending. Wish me luck when the day comes ya'll!!


Natali said...

You look wonderful in this boho chic outfit! Love your jacket.

Liz Lauren said...

love the jacket

Music Festival Season Giveaway on my Blog!

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra Cuiña said...

I love your top! Nice pics! XX

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Amazing look, I love your coat

Suzan said...

neat neat

Nikki Williams said...

that coat is so perfect!

xx nikki

Mindy said...

Haha, i don't think you look homeless at all. Fur always makes everything look fab! OMG, thats such an amazing opportunity! Congrats girl! You'll do great!

Mindy | Blonde Nouveau

Holly Rose said...

Lovely look! Good luck for the panel, I'm sure you'll be fine! Such a great opportunity! x

Sabrina T. said...

nice fur coat:)

Patchwork à Porter

Trudy said...

I love these shots! You look fab! x

Zuza said...

Ripped jeans and fur coat might have just become my favourite combination :) I love your outfit! The photographs are gorgeous as well and I really like how you edit them :)
Love Life Every Day
everydaybeauty instagram

Mariel Parton said...

definitely think this outfit is chic Dylana <3 love it :) and good luck a million for the talk, I wish I could attend if it wasn't miles away x

LRB said...

Love that coat!

skin-ny-cature said...

Love the shots!

Marta González Rubio said...

Beautiful photos!! This outfit have everything I love, the boho-chic blouse is so cute and the mix with the fur coat is just amazing, it looks so vitange. The ripped jeans puts the rock touch and the leather bag is just perfect

Sweets & Style said...

I love your look and your style. I am glad I discovered your blog!

BlushSpot said...

Really nice outfit, I wore something very similar a few day ago. Plus the pictures are really beautiful. Congrats :)

Ashlee Favro said...

Love the embroidery on your top!! Its lovely!