Sunday, April 19, 2015

Coachella with River Island


River Island jacket // SHOP HERE
River Island top
River Island shorts // SHOP HERE
River Island purse // SHOP SIMILAR
Vintage belt

What I love most about Coachella, and festival season in general, is all the more reasons for me to dress like myself! I'm a bohemian, rock and roll loving girl at heart. I grew up with The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Doors and Jimi Hendrix playing on repeat in the house, thanks to my Dad's love for it all. I've always preferred fringe over pleats and denim over bows. Fringe moves with my dance moves. And denim keeps up with me until I can't dance no more. I can't get enough of the desert heat, getting lost in a crowd of bodies pulsating with anticipation for the next song. No matter how physically tired you feel, you can be sure to find a stage that will rejuvenate you for another hour or two. It never stops and you never want it to. This look by River Island embodies exactly the type of girl I want to be during festival season. Tough, sexy and attentive to gypsy-esque detail. Faux leather for the boyishness, denim shorts to feel sexy and intricate embroidery for a touch of bohemian love. All these elements together help create a wanderlust mindset. All you have left to do is let the music transport you to wherever you want to be in your. Music is the greatest complement to the imagination. 

Now scroll through some of my top Coachella-esque pieces from River Island:

Floral shift dress

Strappy Wide Leg Jumpsuit
Lime Green Playsuit
Snake Print Skirt
Black Clog Sandals
Black Fringe Belted Purse
Black Fringe Leather Jacket
Black Denim Mid-Rise Shorts
Light Acid Wash Shorts
Black Jumpsuit
White Leather Fringed Backpack
Black Fedora Hat
Cream Spot Skinny Scarf

And make sure to check out the #PostcardsFrom… feature on my sister and I on the River Island blog HERE.


Liz Lauren said...

that jacket is great

Emy said...

I love your look! xx

Sophia I. said...

Lovely post and beautiful outfit.

Ashlee Favro said...

Killer looks!!!

Euge Etcheverry said...

I love this outfit. The jacket is perfect!
Obsessed Fashion Blog

TyTanisha L. Zacharie said...

Your outfit is so cute! I love River Island! I totally feel you on the whole festival vibe and adventure. I love what you did with pics and it looks like you're having the time of your life at Coachella!

Marta González Rubio said...

Yes or yes you have to wear a piece of clothes with fringes in Coachella, it's the festival law. This outfit is amazing, the leather jacket is pure rock and it looks so perfect with these denim shorts and the boho blouse. These slip-on are so cool. Adore the bag, it's really beautiful


Amazing looks. So on point!
x Fiona

Michelle Lee said...

love the fringe details!

aurora said...

wow love the fringe jacket and bag so much.

Monica said...

Yay, I love festivals! Amazing photos and also love your style, it´s so cool!:)

Aleksandra Machowska said...

I love your outfit! You look so fit, and the pics are gorgeous!

Mariel Parton said...

I love your bohemian rock&roll style Dylana, your picks from RI are amazing and the brand is just perfect <3

Francesca Giagnorio said...

You look absolutely great *_*


liana said...

This shoot is so dreamy! Very summery/festival vibes!
x x x

Nikki Williams said...

all the fringe is amazinggg!

xx nikki

Nadya from said...

Dylana, you look great! You must have had so much fun at Coachella! And this fringe, awwwwww

I liked your look so much that I included your picture into my "Let Me Fringe It For You: How To (and How Not To) Wear Fringe Style Guide, Spring 2015" post :)
Read it here: