Monday, April 6, 2015

Starry Eyed in Puerto Rico

___

Wildfox swimsuit // SHOP HERE
Brixton hat // SHOP SIMILAR
Sabrina SL earrings
___

Being a born and raised Southern California girl (I catch a flight back home today!! . . . Coachella here I come!), the beach has always been a huge part of my life. Nearly every weekend of my life (pre-East Coast, that is) has been spent in proximity to the water. Weekend drives along the coast to Ventura.  Bike riding in Venice Beach. Strolling the pier in Santa Monica. Hiking in Malibu. So many memories. There really is nothing like the exquisite sense of freedom than the I feel when I'm facing the sunset, with the wind against my back as I stare at the endless miles of ocean and all that exists within it. The view instantly changes your perspective. The proportions of your immediate life and the world that surrounds you change. It puts some things back into the correct place and the bubble you live in grows tenfold. In a way, the ocean might just be my greatest form of therapy. It's beauty. It's reflections. It's ripples. It's tides. It's music. It's ever-changing colors and tones. It's mysteriousness. It's wildness and completely unexpected nature. Always full of surprises. A form that separates yet connects us all. It leaves me starry eyed. I feel so lucky that I got to dip my feet into some of its wildness all the way over in Puerto Rico :)


Shop other Wildfox swimsuits:

22 comments:

Mariel Parton said...

gorgeous swimsuit Dylana and you look amazing! The ocean really is a therapeutic place, it's just so calming and beautiful..makes you really appreciate nature :) <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Sophia Imade said...

WOOW you look great you, love every photos.
Happy Easter.
http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

The Fashion Lotus said...

Hey Dylana! I'm so glad you got to enjoy Puerto Rico! I lived there almost all my life and moved stateside a few years ago. You'd think, "Who would leave?". But now I have a beautiful place to visit every summer! Thanks for sharing your experience on the island!
Hugs!
Xo
Jeanie
www.thefashionlotus.com

Natali said...

This swimsuit is so cute!! Beautiful photos and breathtaking scenery!

http://lartoffashion.com

What Would V Wear said...

Happy Monday, love! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! Loving today’s look! You always look absolutely adorable! Sending you much love!!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.whatwouldvwear.net

Liz Lauren said...

love this swimsuit!

http://hashtagliz.com

Nikki Williams said...

that suit is gorgeous!!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Matea Saric said...

Great swimsuit, I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can start enjoying my days at the beach :))

xx
www.smilesnapsparkle.com

Ashlee Favro said...

You look amazing in a one piece!! Wish I could pull one off!!

www.tusksandtails.com

Eden Mint said...

Love your swimsuit!

http://www.mintnotion.com

Stephanie said...

Amazing view of Puerto Rico and I LOVE your one piece bathers!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

Jeanne said...

These stars! ;)
Beautiful swimsuit and pictures Dylana!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary@gmail.com

Edina Pakozdi said...

This swimsuit is such a fun piece, I LOVE it <3

Printed or Plain

Vale ♥ said...

Great shoots and that swimsuit is amazing. Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

THEDASHINGRIDER said...

beautiful travel pics - would love to visit puerto rico some day!
x fionaTHEDASHINGRIDER.com

Natalie Suarez said...

GORGEOUS BOOOOO

Emy said...

Beautiful swimsuit & you look amazing xx

rossana said...

Love the one piece bathing suit Dylana your style is so awesome and all the pics are also amazing.

Silvia Martinez said...

OMG, that swimsuit!! so cute!! :-)

www.kikabibi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great shots! On a practical application note, my coachella app wasn't working this weekend so I came back and built this easy to use site: www.coachellavibes.com it also makes it easy to explore the artist's. Hope you like it Tomboy KC

Isa Gama said...

That swimsuit so gorgeous !!!

Xx

http://izamaragama.blogspot.pt

Swimsuits Direct said...

You look so lovely.