Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Trench I'm Never Taking Off


Achro trench coat from ANTHOM
KIMEM pants
Reef sneakers // SHOP HERE

Drizzly yet warm NYC days call for pretty and light outwear pieces to throw over my basics.   I'm not the biggest sucker for anything powder pink, but when it's on a silhouette as cool as this trench from my favorite Chelsea store ANTHOM, then I find myself falling hard for it. The shape reminds me of Japanese minimalism, and the color is what spring is all about. A little girly, but when the weather is right I'll accept it in a way that is all my own. Basically, this trench is everything I should be wearing right now. 


LIVforstyle said...

Now I am inspired to get a trench coat for my closet. Love it.


Natali said...

Super cool sporty outfit! I can see why you like this trench so much. :)

Liz Lauren said...

I have been wanting those sneakers

Cherie Tang said...

I'd love to one day visit and experience NY! Love this outfit and location :)

Helen Veyna said...

That trench is gorgeous and I love the color! I also love those cropped pants you're wearing--the shape is so nice and they look perfect with that trench.

Sweet Helen Grace

Mariel Parton said...

perfect trench indeed, love the colour of it <3

Ama Poku said...

I really, reaaally love this look! You wear it in a very cool and chilled way :)
xx Ama


Stephanie said...

Perfect trench love the color!


Marta González Rubio said...

I have the same feeling about the trench but it's just because it have an unique classic elegance. This outfit is absolutely amazing, the contrast between the trench and those sneakers is perfect. Wonderful photos

Rupsha B said...

You look so amazing.
Personally I feel like you and Natalie have the most amazing personal style in the blogging community.
-Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

Rachel Dinh said...

A Trench coat is a style staple, enjoy wearing it this season.

aurora morales said...

Dylana you are such a fun girl overall i can tell you funny well spoken and a fantastic writer and most of all your style is so flawless , so chic all the time ., Such an inspiring person . Love you always !!

Beige Renegade said...

Love this outfit! That coat definitely is amazing. I'm looking for one just like it atm!

Beige Renegade

Carmen Henry said...

I love the color and design of that coat :)