Monday, June 8, 2015

Embrace Your Lips | eos


Every woman has a part of herself she loves the most. Maybe it's her hair. It could be her eyes. It could be her legs. It could be the freckles on her nose. Or the bump on the edge of her nose. Why, it could even be something funny like her elbows. Or something cool like the tattoo on her shoulder blade. Whatever it is, that part of herself should be cared for and nurtured for all of eternity. It might not be other people's favorite thing about her, but the only thing that matters is that it is her favorite thing, and it injects the confidence she needs to get her through her days.

What's my favorite thing about myself? You know, other than my sparkling personality and impeccable humor (just kidding). I guess it's always been my lips. I've always appreciated my full lips that I inherited from my mom and dad. I love to laugh and smile, so I try to make sure to keep my lips in check and keep them in tip top shape. One's mouth in a way is similar to how the eyes are the windows to the soul, if you really think about it! You can tell a lot about someone about what their mouth and lips are doing. So I like to keep the smiles all around with my lips smooth and moisturized. It makes me feel more confident! I'm a huge fan of lip gloss, lipstick and lip stains and all that jazz, so having a perfect foundation for that top coat is essential, especially during long days out on the job. And this is where EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm comes into play. My favorite flavor is Pomegranate Raspberry. It's 95% organic, 100% natural and paraben and petrolatum free. So you can be sure that it's good for you. Full of the antioxidant vitamin E, shea butter and jojoba oil, you can feel the difference it makes for your lips as soon as you put it on. I carry my Smooth Sphere Lip Balm with me everywhere I go. It's the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I put on at night. I really can't get enough.

Now I say that let's all embrace our lips, all shapes and sizes and colors, and treat them well. They're worth it :) 

15 comments:

Precious Moyo said...

Just like you I love to take care of my lips but my main go to lip balms are the 'Maybelline New York Baby Lips' and my favourite would have to be 'Cherry Me' one. However I have been very curious about trying the EOS lip balms for a while now. I'll definitely have to give them a try!

rossana said...

love that lip balm and mine is always gone need to get another.

THIANG said...

love your hair and you are so pretty , obsessed !!

Liz Lauren said...

love eos! such great chapstick


http://hashtagliz.com

Nikki Williams said...

the best chapstick!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

AVY said...

You have a little Lana Del Rey thing going, I like that.


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Cute! Love me some eos lip balm too, which reminds me ...gotta get a new one!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

fran said...

your lips looks amazing!!! you're so cute!
enjoy my new look in Spain!

NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: PALMS AROUND ME
http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/palms-around-me.html

Mariel Parton said...

you look so beautiful Dylana and your lips are just perfect, you look even more glowing when you smile and that's just all loveliness :) <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

aurora said...

They are swo cute looking and smells good love it !!

natalie said...

Hi busy bee love your style and you are stunning !!

Marina Casapu said...

It's hard not to love the EOS balms!
www.livelovefashion.co

Visa said...

still have not tried their products. always hear good things about them
xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

mariam said...

such a beauty love your blog so much.

Maria Egorova said...

Welcome to my channel! Always happy to make new friends! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr8cgOlzgruDWB3XZ0a_sHA