Thursday, July 9, 2015

Forest Trooper


Free People blouse // SHOP SIMILAR
Hudson Jeans boyfriend shorts // SHOP HERE
Crap Eyewear sunglasses // SHOP SIMILAR
Vintage neck scarf
Sabrina SL, Giles & Brother, The 2Bandits bracelets (from bottom to top)

Who says it's morbid to wear all black in the summertime? I think it expresses my candid happiness in a twisted way. All black is easy. And I want summer to feel easy. As long as I have some skin baring going on, then I am all good to rock the head-to-toe black. And no matter what color I'm wearing, these sunglasses will always keep me seeing things in a rosy way. I'm obviously never taking them off. 


Liz Lauren said...

I love the boyfriend shorts -- I just bought myself a similar pair and I know I'm gonna wear them all summer

Natali said...

Such an amazing blouse! You look fantastic in this minimalistic boho outfit.

Summer Read said...

Love this, the top is so pretty and those shorts are a summer must have! xx

Paulina Villalpando said...

I loved the photos!

Steffi Santa said...

You look so confident in that outfit! I totally agree about the easiness you get wearing black color!

Friend in Fashion said...

Gorg babe x

Luv, Friend in Fashion

Manuela Piñeiro said...

Such great Pics... Loved!
And the sunglasses are awesome!

Mani Piñeiro

Stephanie said...

Cute look, love your top!