Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Brooklyn Baby

Hey ya'll! I'm back in NYC from my 6 day trip in Nicaragua! I'm going to miss the treehouse Thania and I called home in the middle of the jungle that was on our own private cove on the southern coast of the country, but damn does it feel good to be back in Brooklyn. And especially under the sheets in my humble abode after all the airport transfers and customs transactions that happened today. I have a busy week ahead of me, working on some videos for ya'll, as well as recaps from Nicaragua and prepping for the upcoming NYFW. But I don't want to leave you guys with too much white noise while I get myself organized, so here are some photos I shot around my friend's backyard in Bushwick and on my walk through Williamsburg to Greenpoint. Gosh, I love Brooklyn so much. Enjoy :) Now . . . back to the grind it is. But you can be sure that I'll still be day dreaming of Nicaragua during these upcoming days. Gah, I can't wait to share more with you from that trip!


Anat Koren said...

Amazing photos!!!! Have a lovely day :-)


Michael said...

What a beautiful photos! I like that "filter", great work =)


Liz Lauren said...

great photos


AVY said...

It's such a perfect day.



Stephanie said...

Beautiful pics, gotta love all that wall art and of course Brooklyn!



Rachel Ang said...

Such artsy pictures! so glad that you had a nice time in Nicaragua!! I can't wait for the upcoming posts!!

Rachel x

Marta González Rubio said...

Adore Brooklyn and I've never been there. I'll go in october and I can't wait to discover every corner of this amazing city, so different and so magic. These photos inspiring me so much to dream until the trip so thanks!

rossana said...

Brooklyn so arty everywhere miss and gonna go there soon, see you !

Ashlee Favro said...

I love Brooklyn!!