Thursday, August 6, 2015

What I Wore For Lollapalooza Day 1


Missguided crop top
Urban Outfitters jeans
Birkenstock sandals // SHOP HERE
Luiny cuffs

Keeping things simple on the blog today because I got a case of a yucky sinus infection and I'm not really feeling my best. So here's what I wore on day one of the Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago last Friday. One of the most chill festival days everrrrr. I had a blast dancing in this crop top even though my legs got a bit too sweaty in these jeans, but I didn't really mind at all. Speaking of music, my sister Natalie and I are going to work on more covers together (and hopefully some originals,too!). I'm looking forward to that quite a lot. Now, if only this sinus infection would pass and all would be EPIC. 


Natali said...

This is an amazing boho outfit!! You look fantastic!

Tonya said...

I love the cropped flares! I've been wanting to try them out! So cute!

Holly Rose said...

I love the crop top! Hope you get better soon!x
Holly x
The Twins' Wardrobe

Rachel said...

Looking amazing as always. That crop top really suits you so, so well!



Liezel Esquire said...

Love this look x

Cherie Tang said...

Love the belt, and of course the birks! :)

Marta said...

Beautiful photos, I love the top. You look stunning. :)

Stephanie said...

Your bag is perfection, where is it from?


Carina G. said...

WOW, You look gorgeous !
That top it's perfect.

Liz Lauren said...

really cute 70s look

Sanja said...

So stylish and chic! Pics are beautifull too!

Anita said...

You look so amazing!!! great look! I love the top.

liana said...

Babetown! Hope you had fun at the festival!
x x

Summer Read said...

I had a sinus infection recently and it's the worst, hope you feel better soon! Looking forward to hearing your music, sounds exciting! Great outfit x

Summer, The Twins Wardrobe

thiang said...

amazing talent the photos are so stunning and you can make anyone pretty only one with talent can do so like YOU !