Monday, September 21, 2015

Beauty Video | Red Lips For The Win


AGAIN floral romper // SHOP HERE

Hey you guys! Something special for you all today! A little beauty story/tutorial/whatever you want to call it. It's fun to get some content on here that's a little more interactive every once in a while, as opposed to just pictures and words. As soon as I put on this bright red romper, I knew I had to do something fun with it. And I was inspired to go all out with my cat-eye and red lips. See, I can get glam every once in a while. Still subtle, but just a little something extra extra before summer is fully over and a Coca Cola and little red romper combination can no longer be called practical. 

Stila is one of my favorite beauty brands, and has been for a very long time, and I wanted to show you what products I've been using to get my favorite va va voom beauty look that I like to rock when the occasion calls. It was so fun making this video, and after seeing how it all came together afterwards, I've been wanting to rock my strong red lip way more often! It looks like it's going to be my new color for fall :) I hardly ever wear red, but quite a few people have told me it's a color that looks great on me, so I think I'll take their word for it. 

Beauty products used in this video:

Stila Stay All Day Bronzer For Face & Body // SHOP HERE
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner // SHOP HERE
Stila Convertible Color in // SHOP HERE
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery // SHOP HERE


Liz Lauren said...

a red lip looks so good on you

AVY said...

A last breath of summer indeed.

/ Avy

Rachel Ang said...

Looking so good Dylana!! Yes, indeed. You make red look so good!

Rachel x

Natali said...

You are such a beautiful woman Dylana and this red lipstick is perfect for you!

Liezel Esquire said...

Beauty! x

o─čuz akdeniz said...

amazing girl, amazing smile..

thriftylilpixie said...

Love the playsuit and gorgeous red lip color

Katie said...

Love your style you look gorgeous!Share collocation more popular fashion accessories!
Vivienne Westwoodmaikun