Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Nicaragua | My Own Personal Treehouse


O'Neill romper
For Lover and Friends swimsuit from REVOLVE

I miss our gigantic treehouse at Aqua Wellness Resort. With its perfectly shaded nooks for reading and fresh green surroundings for clearing one's head. It was a haven made in heaven. The sound of the ocean was always present and it felt as as if we literally were ON the water, as opposed to a 5 minute walking distance from it. If we got too hot in the sun, a dip in our infinity pol was always right there at hand to cure us of our sweatiness. A howler monkey could always be expected to be on a tree nearby for some giggles and play. Back massages made us feel like queens and our bodies like temples. Thania and I danced endlessly on our deck overlooking the cove while blasting Beyonc√© and Broods. It was the sweetest week ever. And I wore a romper covered in sequins just for the occasion. 


Bella B said...

What a beautiful place to stay!

xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

Liz Lauren said...

this is a really cute jumpsuit


Rachel said...

That romper is just WOAH!!! I need it in my wardrobe!



Natali said...

Beautiful boho outfit! You are such an inspiration!!!


thriftylilpixie said...

Gorgeous playsuit!


Roza said...

Dylana, you look stunning, love your outfit.


Marta said...

That romper looks awesome! You look amazing!


AVY said...

Sounds like a place I would enjoy. Love the print.



Helena Dommor said...

Wow! Such a beautiful outfit : ) You look great!


Natalia Gutierrez said...

This place really sounds divine! I can only imagine it and add it to my bucket list. You look perfect!

Natalia | Lindifique

Kesly Winona said...

That place sounds wonderful, I would love to visit someday! Also, that romper is so beautiful and magical - the beading is just exquisite!

P.S. Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment on my blog - it means a lot to me!!!


Ashlee Favro said...

Beautiful, lone sleeve rompers are my favorite!


Stephanie said...

Wow that romper is perf!



Jennifer said...

So cute! Loving your blog :) xo


The Sunday Mode said...

That is such a unique jumpsuit! It looks great on you. Seriously wish I could pull off a jumpsuit like that.


Marisa Wij said...

I LIKE IT <3 Casual yet very nice :)

Marisa // http://summersnackies.blogspot.co.id