Sunday, September 27, 2015

Ruffle Friendly

___

Viva Aviva top // SHOP HERE
Paige high-waist jeans // SHOP HERE
Convere sneakers // SHOP HERE
Vintage neck scarf
My Jewel Bar earrings
___

When I make the commitment to go all out with shapes . . .  I go all out. This playful Viva Aviva top is designed locally in my dear Williamsburg, and I feel like the life of the party in it! When I was younger, I was always a bit self-conscious about my athletic shoulders. Now I embrace them! And I see my strong shoulder blades as an accessory. The off-the-shoulder or one-shouldered styles have been my go-to summer favorites. They always feel sexy and act as the best reason to wear some pretty accessories around one's neck. I go neck scarf crazy with these things! But then again, I go neck scarf crazy with about 85% of my ensembles. Can you blame a girl though? This top can go two ways. Totally dressed up or totally dressed down. Taking it the casual route here with blue blue jeans and my well worn in sneakers. This is how I do Bushwick, Brooklyn style. 

Plus, I'm throwing in a playlist for you this month before I forget!

Check it out on Spotify HERE

Working on finding a music contributor for the blog to get you some awesome news from that realm. Can't wait :) 

16 comments:

Ela BellaWorld said...

That top is so pretty!

www.elabellaworld.com

Natali said...

What a gorgeous woman!!! Love the way you've styled this outfit!

http://lartoffashion.com

Mary Gui said...

I love this top!
http://Layersofchic.com

Sorana Nistor said...

I love this look, that top is perfect !
xoxo

www.sorananistor.com

AVY said...

Love the hair, on top of everything else.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Liz Lauren said...

love this top

http://hashtagliz.com

Tonya said...

Ahh I love that top! I love the mix of girly and the added edginess with the converse. So cute!

Laura Mitbrodt said...

your top is so cute
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Stephanie said...

Beautiful top, love this looK!

x
StephC

http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

The Sunday Mode said...

Love those jeans, this look is inspiring me to get a nice light wash pair for spring!

www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

vivienekok said...

Beautiful top Dylana :)

RLN

Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

The color scheme here is so fresh! And love you with your hair up, you need to do it more often! Gonna take a peak at your playlist now :)

xo

Rachel

Yonosoyunaitgirl Sandra CuiƱa said...

Great look! I love your top! XX

Ashlee Favro said...

Swooning over this top!!

www.tusksandtails.com

susie said...

amazing top love you!

Rachel Ang said...

totally in love with this outfit! style Queen!
Rachel x
thehappybits.blogspot.com