Friday, October 16, 2015

Walking on Clouds


Brooks Heritage Evenfall Regent sneaker
Zadig and Voltaire cotton blouse // SHOP SIMILAR
VEDA leather vest
Alexa Chung x AG high-waist jeans // SHOP HERE
Vintage neck scarf

Got my sneaker action put into full swing one evening to meet friends out for some drinks. Typically, I'd wear a look like this with a pair of black leather boots, but I decided to go another route this time around. These retro-inspired sneakers by Brooks Heritage have been quite the lifesaver these days when I'm feeling laid back but don't want to look too casual. I get the best of both worlds with this pair. A lifestyle sneaker that doesn't slow me down, but that I also feel comfortable in when paired with a dress for a night out. The Evenfall Regent is so chic, and I can now declare that sneakers are my new going out heel. Plus, the visible heel cushion and lightweight functionality is such a bonus. I feel like I'm walking on clouds in them. I've got places to go and people to see. I don't need to kill my feet in the process. 

Currently in Seoul, Korea with Natalie and Ashley for Seoul Fashion Week and some good old adventuring, so make sure to follow me on Snapchat to see what's up! My username:  dylanasuarez


Natali said...

Looking so beautiful in this sporty chic outfit! I like your blouse and sneakers very much.

Paulina Villalpando said...

I love the bag! Sneakers are awesome too.

Liz Lauren said...

love those sneakers

Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!

Samieze Samira said...

You look great, I love the waistcoat and the pants, so casual and cool! :)
best wishes from Berlin,

Ela BellaWorld said...

These sneakers look stylish! You look great!

Steffi Santa said...

Love everything in here. Perfect combo!

Rachel Ang said...

The sneakers worked so well with the outfit! I love love love it!

Rachel x

welovefur said...

Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
Many kisses
Lady Fur

Please check my last post blog