Monday, October 19, 2015

Young Wonder

___

Cynthia Rowley sequin top // SHOP HERE
Paige denim overalls // SHOP HERE
Joie leather boots // SHOP HERE
___

They always say, the older you get, the more you like the finer things in life. Not sure how much of this I actually believe, but hey . . . I guess I won't turn down a diamond or a week long stay at a fancy hotel. I'm pretty low maintenance, but sometimes you just have to live it up with no shame. Like this glitzy sequined blouse by Cynthia Rowley. So perfectly extravagant, yet still so down to earth in one of the most simplest and timeless of t-shirt shapes. I feel like a kid in a candy shop in this thing. Or like I discovered my mom's trunk of treasured jewels and made out like a bandit. Or like when Marilyn Monroe said that diamonds are a girl's best friend. I never really cared much for diamonds, although I do someday hope to find one on a certain finger, but this blouse comes pretty close to diamonds when it comes to what I wear on top. Of course, I throw on a pair of my favorite overalls to take the drama down a notch, because I don't like too much drama in my life. A perfect balance of playful and ritzy. So Marilyn had it sort of right I guess. 

Sorry for the amount of outfits that have been posted on here recently. I'm traveling and will have a bunch of new content outside of the realm of just personal style up very, very soon. Stay tuned :) 






15 comments:

Natali said...

Super cool and chic top! Gotta love a little bit of bling-bling in your casual outfits!

http://lartoffashion.com

Liz Lauren said...

love these together

http://hashtagliz.com

Patricia G. said...

Ohh, amazing!! Love your dungaree!!
xoxo
http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

liana said...

Goodness, that sequin top is so amazing. I am kinda not 100% sure how I feel about most sequin garments, but this one I completely adore!
x x x

labanna.blogspot.com.au

Payton Rodewald said...

Mmm, I adore the glitz and glam with the low-key overalls. <3

xx,
Tiny darling

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Your top is so cute, I love how you styled it
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Samieze Samira said...

Wonderful outfit. I love the combination, that shirt is soo cute! <3
best wishes,
Samieze
http://samieze.com/2015/10/pierre-cardin-bag/

Poisson D'Avril said...

super cool! i love it!

aurora said...

wow love the glitter top.

rossana said...

you are so gorgeous and love the jumpsuit and glitter top.

Viviene Kok said...

Great style Dylana. Love the delicate sequin and overall combination :)

Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.blogspot.com

Rachel Ang said...

Gosh I just love love love this top!!

Rachel x
thehappybits.blogspot.com

Ela BellaWorld said...

You look fab in this glitzy blouse!

www.elabellaworld.com

susie lau said...

love so obsessed with your lovely blog and the writing and styling is amazing .

Snapshot Fashion said...

I love this look!!!!!!!!!!