Monday, November 23, 2015

Cleobella Girl | Brigette Muller


Brigette is wearing the Cleobella Sammie top and Amythest Skirt

Welcome to the garden escape, also known as Brigette's abode. I chose Brigette to be a part of the Cleobella Girls project because she is truly one-of-a-kind, and such an earthy spirit at heart. She truly sees the sparkle in everything that is around her. And she loves to surround herself with things that are naturally beautiful, like plants and crystals that hit the light in just the right way. For this reason, I wanted to shoot her in her home because it is the perfect embodiment of her personality. Brigette is a creative content creator in the most magical of senses. She can make something amazing and stunning out of things as simple as yarn and sticks. It's truly a talent! And above that, she has a heart of gold and some of the best dance moves I've seen in a long time! Love you Brigette and thanks for being being your gorgeous self for my camera this day. And here are so more things to learn about Brigette:

What do you love about living in NYC, and what first drove you to the city? 

This city is filled with so much life; there's always so much going on. I'm a homebody by nature, but I get excited even just walking to the bodega on the corner — I never know who or what I'll encounter in those 45 seconds, ha!

What drives your passions and creativity? 

The urge to be creative seems to be innate within me. I don't really have to think about it — actually, I can't even really help it. I create because I don't know how to be any other way. I get such happiness out of making something my own, whether it's a design I painted on the wall, a pair of jeans I cut up to feel just right, or an arrangement of plants that makes me breathe a sigh of happiness.

If you can close your eyes and open them to find yourself anywhere in the world, where would you want to find yourself? 

In some sort of remote jungle or forest . . . surrounded by lush greens . . . listening to nothing but the sounds of wild animals and flowing water . . . sunlight peeking through in the most magical way. I think I could stay there for a while.

What does it mean to you to have a "lust for life"? 

It's all about staying excited — allowing your intuition to guide you to do whatever feels right for you.

What's your hidden talent? 

I can say the alphabet backwards as fast as I can forwards. Hehe.

Listening to right now? 

Dej Loaf & FKA Twigs.

Reading right now? 

Most likely a "when you" meme. Those things can crack me up for HOURS.

What woman in your life do you admire the most and why? 

My mom! She had the most beautiful energy . . . just floated through life like the angel she was. She found joy in the little things more than anyone I've ever known. She's no longer with us, but I'm still learning from her every day.

How do you describe the Cleobella girl and the way you feel when you wear Cleobella? 

The Cleobella girl is her own person through and through. Wearing Cleobella, I can feel anything from a badass babe to a romantic goddess — Cleobella is all about how you're feeling in the moment.











7 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

she has the most amazing hair

http://hashtagliz.com

Liezel Esquire said...

Absolutely beautiful x

http://www.fashioliezta.com

Jalisa G said...

She's gorgeous and it was such a great interview to read :) I also live in New York and let me tell you, it's crazy the amount of things you could see or whiteness in just 45 seconds, lol! I think it's pretty cool how she can say the alphabet backwards fast; I definitely can't do that!

Thanks so much for sharing this was definitely a fun post to read! Have a wonderful day :)

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

B Boebel said...

That white top is gorgeous!

www.lamattenoir.com

Natalie Suarez said...

so so beautiful! LOVE

natalieoffduty.com

Natalie Off Duty

Elizabeth Rose Hisle said...

I fucking love Brigette so much. She was my favorite part of the Free People blog back when she was a regular contributor. So much inspiration there.

aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com

hummusbird said...

Love you so much, Dyl!! Thank you for this, you shining light of a human being. <3 <3 <3 <3