Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cleobella Girl | Sabrina Sun


Sabrina is wearing the Cleobella Manila Dress

My first post of many for a photography projected I collaborated on with the California-based brand, Cleobella. The Cleobella Girls project features the beautiful women who I am lucky enough to call friends in the amazing city we live in. Women who are doing inspiring and creative things in the city. The first up is my lovely friend Sabrina Sun, a talented jewelry designer (Sabrina SL), photographer and all around creative. One of her passions is dance; specifically ballet. Sabrina is so calm, graceful and poetic by nature, just like the art form itself. I knew that I had to photograph her doing what comes natural to her. And it made sense with this Cleobella Manila Dress that she gravitated towards upon first site. It was a match made in heaven. Isn't she lovely?!

Here are a few things to learn about Sabrina:

What do you love about living in NYC, and what first drove you to the city? 

It's vibe, culture, and energy. I moved to the city in 2007 and instantly fell in love with the city's plethora of artistic perspectives. 

What drives your passions and creativity? 

Nature, my dreams (dreams during the day and night), memories, and happiness. 

If you can close your eyes and open them to find yourself anywhere in the world, where would you want to find yourself? 

Near north Finland under Aurora. 

What does it mean to you to have a "lust for life"? 

Enjoy as must as you can without any regret or sorrow. 

What's your hidden talent? 

 I can make excellent pasta! 

Listening to right now? 

Coeur de Pirate 

Reading right now? 

Quiet by Susan Cain

What woman in your life do you admire the most and why? 

 My mother. She taught me how to love unconditionally towards those who matter to me the most. And how to follow my heart. 

How do you describe the Cleobella girl and the way you feel when you wear Cleobella?

Cleobella girls are free spirits, always flowy and forever dreaming. I feel like a wildflower wearing that Cleobella maxi! Feeling well satisfied in it :)

Shop more gorgeous Cleobella dresses here:










12 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

SUPER AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.

I LOVE U SABRINA!

Viviene Kok said...

Excellent pasta! Haha! I am officially hungry now :p

Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

Sera Brand said...

stunning photographs <3

xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

Life's a shoe said...

you look great! I really love your dress!

lifeisashoe

Heather Noire said...

Love the photos so much ;-) great style and loved getting to know more about you a bit better have an amazing weekend ! xx http://www.bauchlefashion.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

This dress is so pretty, I love that floral print
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

ann bill said...

Love your dress, and you are best dancer

xx

http://www.missydress.se

Helena Primeira said...

I loved the photos, super cute's :)

*XoXo
Helena Primeira
Helena Primeira Youtube
Primeira Panos

theglamandglitter said...

Wow these photos are stunning! Such a great inspiration,thanks for sharing :)

Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

Tamara xxx

Trang Do said...

You are amazing girl! Stunning photos!!
Xoxo,
Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

welovefur said...

Amazing post. Well done! Keep going

Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com
Many kisses
Lady Fur

Erica Gold said...

As a former ballerina, I absolutely love this post and pics. Beautiful! Be sure to stop by and link up. I have a link party that just started on my blog. http://styledarrow.com/link-up-love-follow-support/