Monday, November 16, 2015

Flowers and Rock N' Roll

 ___

Line & Dot velvet burnout dress // SHOP HERE
Vintage tee
VEDA leather jacket // SHOP HERE
Miista leather boots // SHOP SIMILAR
___

I've been digging a lot of the interpretations of the rock tee under delicate dress trend that I've seen. So I decided to give it a twist of my own. This vintage Rolling Stones tee that my sister and I share is hanging by its last thread. There are literally two huge holes at the armpits, but I've let them be to preserve the aging process. And damn it's so soft. I wore this velvet midi dress to a wedding this past summer. It's the epitome of pretty. Can't do much to NOT make it pretty. haha. Put two extreme opposites together and bam. You got it. 

Keeping this one short today since I'm a little under the weather right now. But look forward to more Cleobella Girls posts on here this week and the rest of this month! The next one is going live tomorrow :)

Shop more VEDA leather jackets here:





14 comments:

Natali said...

Such a cute, girly and totally rock n'chic outfit!

http://lartoffashion.com

Jalisa G said...

I love this look, Dylana! That dress is gorgeous and fits you like a glove! I also love your leather jacket; great styling! I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa
www.thestylecontour.com

Ela BellaWorld said...

Your style rocks! I wouldn't ever think about combining that dress with that shirt, it looks different and good!

www.elabellaworld.com

Liz Lauren said...

love how everything goes together so well

http://hashtagliz.com

Ashlee Favro said...

Love the leather in burgundy!

www.tusksandtails.com

CoastWithMe said...

Rock on girl! You're killing this look! Love the 90s vibes! :)

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Love your floral dress, especially ho you styled it
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Wynne Prasetyo said...

fantastic look. you really pulled it off!

Sara Sandgärds said...

Love this colorful look!

You can find similar jackets at www.stylewhile.com, where you can style outfits on a doll and it you want, order the whole outfits straight from the designers from all over the world. The shipping is free!

www.stylewhile.com

Sarah said...

Wow, I love it. Velvet and leather are sooo cool in combine. *-*
Greetings from Brixen Südtirol

Shell said...

Killing this look! Adore this combo!!!
xo, Shell
http://acourageousbeauty.com/

Katerina Maurtua said...

Amazing as always
Can't get over this look!
Kat | Delirium Style

bshujewelry said...

That is such a cool outfit! The leather jacket is gorgeous. Love how you mix floral (so romantic) into a totally cool and rocker outfit.

Monos ajustados said...

Excellent, I love everything that has to do with leather, thanks for your valuable contributions