Thursday, November 5, 2015

Marina in Alexa Chung for AG Jeans

Bringing the 70's back with this shoot featuring model and blogger Marina of Bon Au Petite wearing a top and skirt from the recent Alexa Chung for AG Jeans collection. There's always something timelessly sexy about a girl in a high-waisted mini skirt and something more conservative on top. 

Photos taken and edited by me. 

Shop some of my favorites from the Alexa Chung for AG Jeans collection here:


Georgie Lowen said...

Absolutely beautiful post. Especially that last shot. Beautiful.



Liz Lauren said...

this is all perfect -- she is awesome and amazing for the clothes and it was beautifully shot

Lauren said...

Love your style! This look is perfection! Especially love the more "actiony" shots. The background looks like my neighborhood (Park slope) :)

Tonya said...

Dylana, these photos are stunning! I love the look, parisian and chic! I love it all!

Rachel said...

I love a good black and white photo set :) Straight up 70's style! So great.



Suzan said...


sophia florence said...

what a great outfit i love the vintage vibe!

Stephanie said...

so beautiful love these shots!


Seyra Rico said...

Love the photos. I especially loved the skirt, it brings me back to more carefree times.

Kisses from the Philippines!
- Seyra

Rachel Ang said...

Love the polka dotted top, and the way these pictures are shot and edited!!

Rachel x